Tyree King (13 y/o) shot dead by the police. BB Gun found on him.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
how far is columbus from cleveland?...looks like the police in that state still have not learned how to not kill black boys with bb guns...

Daps
how far is columbus from cleveland?...looks like the police in that state still have not learned how to not kill black boys with bb guns...

theyre gonna keep saying you cant tell the difference between a BB Gun and a real one... but when white folks wave the real one they're somehow able to arrest the individual instead of killing him

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what:How about these a$$holes stop killing people..Let's hold the people at fault responsible for what they done. Something needs to change with these pigs

I AGRRE with you wholeheartedly but thats besides the point. I'm talking bout let's not give the cops ANY justifiable reason to kill our kids AT ALL... thats all Im saying. and of course the pigs need to change, they need to preserve life like they do to white suspects...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Police were first called to a report of a group of people — including one armed with a gun — demanding money at 7:42 p.m. ET.

Officers arriving at the scene saw three people matching the suspects' descriptions around a block away. However, when they attempted to speak with them, two of the males ran away, police said in a statement."

i mean, if the kids were really playing this game :huhldup: it sounds like it escalated and got outta hand

unfortunately police cant be trusted on these reports

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Do u dudes even read... I said I don't see shyt wrong at this point after reading the reports till I get more facts...
so u not giving them the benefit of the doubt?
u flat out taking the cops words as true:scust:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
My parents never allowed me to play with toy guns from the start, so I never had the desire to play with them. I got my fix thru video games. Yes I'm blaming the parents for allowing their black child to have prop guns. I'm pretty sure you gotta be 16 I think to purchase a BB gun. If you're 16 and you pull out a BB gun on the police then you assed out because you should know better. A 13 year old knows better. But why is he a suspect in a armed robbery, why is he out that late on a school night, why does he have a BB gun? I'm blaming his parents for being so slack on him

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
theyre gonna keep saying you cant tell the difference between a BB Gun and a real one... but when white folks wave the real one they're somehow able to arrest the individual instead of killing him

i thought police had special training that prepare them for those kind of situations...what is their solution since they cant tell a real gun from a toy gun--keep killing black boys?...they should train pigs better or lock them up when they kill a black boy over nothing...but that aint going to happen because no one wants the police to take responsibility for these so called tragedies...that is why dudes saying they waiting for more facts..or they call the kid stupid or they say the parents fukked up but they wont say the cop fukked up...