Tyreek Hill Investigation General Thread/ Update: JULY 19th-NO SUSPENSION!

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This doesn't mean he's off the hook, especially with his reactions/responses.:francis:

HOWEVER, if true this does make it obvious she was extra complacent in this child being injured because it brought about attention for herself.
I also hate that they give it a medical term, and use the term 'suffering from' the syndrome.....it is an attempt to show people who do this a compassion they do NOT deserve. :pacspit:
If ya'll have HBO then watch the documentary 'Mommy Dead and Dearest' of if you have HULU check out the show 'The Act'. :dame:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If breh didn't do anything I hope he gets off. Stay away from legit cay chicks. A child still had their arm broken in this mess.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This doesn't mean he's off the hook, especially with his reactions/responses.:francis:

HOWEVER, if true this does make it obvious she was extra complacent in this child being injured because it brought about attention for herself.
I also hate that they give it a medical term, and use the term 'suffering from' the syndrome.....it is an attempt to show people who do this a compassion they do NOT deserve. :pacspit:
If ya'll have HBO then watch the documentary 'Mommy Dead and Dearest' of if you have HULU check out the show 'The Act'. :dame:
Yes, The Act is what I was thinking this was similar too. In another thread I got fried for saying she might be very manipulative or have mental issues of her own. And that those issues explain a lot of the gaps in this situation. That's why prosecutors couldn't charge Hill with anything because there was glaring holes in the case like him possibly not even being in town when the little boy was injured and the hospital saying the son's arm wasn't broken by a person, like it was just an accident from falling or something. When you factor in her possibly manipulating a lot of things, a lot of this case becomes clear.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
D8Z8qjRUcAATUZV.jpg

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn my sister who is a nurse told me about this syndrome awhile back. :ohhh:

Pretty crazy to see a potential actual case

broller

Veteran
Daps
there was a a case where a girl's mom had munchausen by proxy and she ended up killing the mom

200px-Dee_Dee_Blancharde.jpg

Late on the night of June 14, 2015, sheriff's deputies in Greene County, Missouri, United States, found the body of Dee Dee Blanchard (born May 3, 1967 in Chackbay, Louisiana, also known as Clauddine or Claudinea Pitre), facedown in the bedroom of her house just outside Springfield,[2] lying on the bed in a pool of blood from the stab wounds inflicted several days earlier. There was no sign of her daughter Gypsy Rose, who, according to Blanchard, suffered from leukemia, asthma, muscular dystrophy, along with several other chronic conditions and had the "mental capacity of a 7-year-old due to brain damage" she had suffered as a result of her premature birth.

Further investigation found that some of the doctors who had examined Gypsy Rose had found no evidence of the claimed disorders. One physician suspected Munchausen syndrome by proxy, a mental disorder where a parent or other caretaker exaggerates, fabricates, or induces illness in a person under their care to obtain sympathy or attention.
Dee Dee had changed her name slightly after her family, who suspected she had poisoned her stepmother, confronted her about how she treated Gypsy Rose. Nonetheless, many people accepted her situation as true, and the two benefited from the efforts of charities such as Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Dee Dee had been making her daughter pass herself off as younger and pretend to be disabled and chronically ill, subjecting her to unnecessary surgery and medication, and controlling her through occasional physical and psychological abuse. Munchausen expert Marc Feldman says that this is the first such case in his quarter-century of experience of an abused child killing the parent

Murder of Dee Dee Blanchard - Wikipedia