Tyreek Hill Investigation General Thread/ Update: JULY 19th-NO SUSPENSION!

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
there was a a case where a girl's mom had munchausen by proxy and she ended up killing the mom

200px-Dee_Dee_Blancharde.jpg

Late on the night of June 14, 2015, sheriff's deputies in Greene County, Missouri, United States, found the body of Dee Dee Blanchard (born May 3, 1967 in Chackbay, Louisiana, also known as Clauddine or Claudinea Pitre), facedown in the bedroom of her house just outside Springfield,[2] lying on the bed in a pool of blood from the stab wounds inflicted several days earlier. There was no sign of her daughter Gypsy Rose, who, according to Blanchard, suffered from leukemia, asthma, muscular dystrophy, along with several other chronic conditions and had the "mental capacity of a 7-year-old due to brain damage" she had suffered as a result of her premature birth.

Further investigation found that some of the doctors who had examined Gypsy Rose had found no evidence of the claimed disorders. One physician suspected Munchausen syndrome by proxy, a mental disorder where a parent or other caretaker exaggerates, fabricates, or induces illness in a person under their care to obtain sympathy or attention.
Dee Dee had changed her name slightly after her family, who suspected she had poisoned her stepmother, confronted her about how she treated Gypsy Rose. Nonetheless, many people accepted her situation as true, and the two benefited from the efforts of charities such as Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Dee Dee had been making her daughter pass herself off as younger and pretend to be disabled and chronically ill, subjecting her to unnecessary surgery and medication, and controlling her through occasional physical and psychological abuse. Munchausen expert Marc Feldman says that this is the first such case in his quarter-century of experience of an abused child killing the parent

Murder of Dee Dee Blanchard - Wikipedia

There’s an HBO doc about this called Mommy Dead and Dearest. Watching now, it’s some pretty wild shyt

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I watched some shyt on ID channel about this inbred hillbilly broad with that shyt and it was crazy as hell how much leeway people get. This bytch was poisoning her kid physical, mentally and emotionally in every way for attention and was getting away with it for years getting doctors to sign off on everything, getting fundraiser money, keeping her from her dad and everything else you can thing of...

https://www.investigationdiscovery....sen-the-strange-story-of-gypsy-rose-blanchard

shyt was interesting af

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So they got medical terms for “lying white women” now :thumbsdown:

I knew a black woman with this whose children were taken away by CPS a few years ago. She had two kids, a 4-5yo and an girl infant. The 4-5yo kept getting bruises and broken fingers, which the mom blamed on bullies. Eventually a family member caught him hurting his sister by pinching her toes until she cried. The boy said his mom does that to him and it meant mommy loved him or something.

Long story short the Mom had been abusing the son and was slowly starting to abuse the girl before she was arrested. Mom was super obese and very nice/personable. Always telling people she loved her children, always making a show of kissing or hugging them, always saying nice things to them that felt exaggerated (she'd say things like "ok my loves, the lights of my life, it's time to go to the store, my beautiful childrennnnm!").