Tyreek Hill Investigation General Thread/ Update: JULY 19th-NO SUSPENSION!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:popcorn3:

Yahoo is now part of Oath

Kansas City Chiefs[/a] star Tyreek Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, about who hurt their 3-year-old boy was broadcast on a local radio station on Tuesday.' data-reactid="22">KANSAS CITY, Mo. – An extended audio recording of an argument between Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, about who hurt their 3-year-old boy was broadcast on a local radio station on Tuesday.

Kansas City sports station 610 KCSP aired the entire 11-plus minute conversation, which was recorded in a Dubai airport earlier this year. [URL='https://sports.yahoo.com/tyreek-hills-fiancee-told-him-investigators-said-their-3-yearold-son-said-daddy-punches-me-233100867.html']Most of it was broadcast in full by TV news station KCTV5
in late April. The parts the news station omitted, which the radio station aired, included the exasperated couple arguing about the validity of a 2014 incident (in which Hill pleaded guilty to domestic abuse by strangulation), and Hill expressing lament about the couple’s relationship.

The NFL and the Chiefs have heard the entire audio, sources with knowledge of the situation told Yahoo Sports.

“... You ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014, bro,” Hill said of the incident, which took place in his Stillwater, Oklahoma, residence and resulted in him being kicked off Oklahoma State’s football team.

“And if you want to rewind that night we can rewind that night too, [expletive]. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no, I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left. And on my son you did that, bro. And then then you get in the courtroom you want to sit up there and cry on the stand. ‘He hit me, he hit me.’ Man, come on bro.”"

“Then where did the bruises come from, Tyreek?” Espinal asked.

“Did I hit you? Did I hit you, though?” Hill replied.

“I’m asking you where did the bruises come from,” Espinal said.

“Did I hit you? Tell me the truth in my eyes right now. Look at me,” Hill said.

“We’re not thinking about that,” Espinal said. “Right now the issue is [our son].”

Hill avoided jail time for the 2014 incident by pleading guilty in exchange for a deferred three-year sentence. He completed his probation requirements and the case records were expunged.

[/URL]
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/29399

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why it takes so long for the full audio to come out?
The media that she went to was trying to get the exclusives, and they doctored up the tapes just so people would focus on "you should be afraid too, bytch". When that didn't work, now they want to release the whole thing. And the channel is probably trying to distance themselves from ole girl.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Unfortunately he and the child take the biggest L. They are the victims, especially the innocent baby.

I dont know where the real blame lies, but he is responsible for it. Choosing the woman, not cutting the woman off, etc. I imagine hes no angel and it's probably emotionally abusive on both sides. He needs to get his mediation and cut ties and work out the custody situation. This woman might need to be made an example of by the courts.

That me too pushback is coming.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That's so damn foul of the media to not play the parts of the tape that made him look guilty. Now I'm curious what really happened in 2014 if he's saying she lied.

She sounds guilty as fukk the way she kept changing the subject. Like she wanted to make sure that part of the convo wasn't caught on tape and trying to set him up.

I said all along I just wanted to hear more facts from the case and the more they come back the more innocent Hill looks in this.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is just wild if he didn’t even hurt her at OSU. We coulda done some special things on offense if he didn’t get kicked out

CsBIa43WEAE3Ze1.jpg

Least I still got him on my team :mahomesnas: long as he’s on the up and up foreal :mahomesufdup: