Tyreek Hill Investigation General Thread/ Update: JULY 19th-NO SUSPENSION!

calh45

Cal
Daps
This needs to be bigger news. Pieces of scum KNEW and HAD the entire audio, and release pieces of it, claiming the other pieces were not relative.

This is why I always wait until I can see all of the facts available. I said that the entire time with this latest alleged "incident". It is even worse in this entire Me Too era.

Irresponsible reporting (lying and misleading), and they should lose their job. No one ends up caring about the truth or remembers it, they remember the allegations. That is a damn shame IF Hill is innocent.

These bytch ass reporters and journalists are going to be pathetic and say they didn't report anything that wasn't true, although not including full context is just as pathetic and irresponsible as lying. Then some of the reporters use their fabricated and agenda driven story to write articles about Hill abusing his kid.

If Hill is innocent of these allegations, he needs to go for these journalists throats.

The media is gonna protect their own. I read some shyt on deadspin where she said we didn't learn anything new from these new findings and then I read the transcripts. There's a LOT of new shyt listening to the entire thing.

He didn't know he was being recorded. We find out ole girl was potentially lying on him with his initial case. They made it seem like he admitted to it initially and tried to blow up the NFL on draft day then sneaks out the entire thing in July and are probably crossing their fingers it doesn't blow up on them.

One of y'all lawyers on here, isn't this libel/slander? I know that's usually hard to prove but in this case it seems like an purposely malicious omission.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
UPDATE:

Crystal files for "paternity action" against Tyreek.

Crystal Espinal filed paternity action against Tyreek Hill, says they 'do not intend to be married'

Just two days after extended audiotape between Crystal Espinal and Tyreek Hill went public, Espinal was in court filing a paternity action against Hill.

According to Jon Parton, who is the Kansas Editor for Courthouse News Service, Espinal “seeks to determine paternity of twins born this month.”

Additionally, the court petition states that the couple, who have long been reported as engaged, “are not married, never have been married, and do not intend to be married.”

It’s unclear if the recent release of that full audio recording is in any way related to the action Espinal took today in court.

What we do know without a shadow of doubt is that Hill, who was being secretly recorded by Espinal, never admitted to hurting his three-year-old son, that he says Espinal lied about the 2014 incident, and that he seemed to regret ever getting deep into a relationship with her.

You ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014, bro,” Hill said of the incident that got him kicked off Oklahoma State’s football team. “My life is supposed to be a whole lot easier right now … 2014 wasn’t supposed to happen. None of that [expletive]. But I broke my son’s arm? Come on, let’s be real, bro.”

Given the court filing on Thursday, it would seem that Espinal is not sure if Hill is the father of the twins she gave birth to this month. It also seems like Hill and Espinal may be separating.

A complicated situation continues to stay that way, and all the while, Hill awaits potential discipline from the NFL over the claims she made that he broke their son’s arm.

looks like she's trying to get child support, or they might not even be his. people saying you have to determine paternity of the kids before you can file for support. If these twins don't end up being his...:wow:

This chick is piece of work.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Did any of you Chiefs fans see the "interview" with Casey Clark?

These Chiefs fans on Twitter are foot on neck season to these piece of shyt reporters that lied and/or knew there was more to the story.

From what I've read, only that Sam Mellinger reporter has apologized.
I was waiting to see the cliffs. Sounds like more juelzing. The funny part is KCTV5 is the local CBS affiliated so they show all the regular sunday (non-prime time) games.

Mike Florio from @ProFootballTalk on twitter was talking about "I can't cover the NFL if Tyreek Hill is still playing" when them false headlines hit. Now he's moved the goalposts to "why did Tyreek stay with her if she was...."
:mjlol:

So many people was carrying pitchforks. Now people gotta eat all the shyt they been saying since 2014. :ahh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I was waiting to see the cliffs. Sounds like more juelzing. The funny part is KCTV5 is the local CBS affiliated so they show all the regular sunday (non-prime time) games.

Mike Florio from @ProFootballTalk on twitter was talking about "I can't cover the NFL if Tyreek Hill is still playing" when them false headlines hit. Now he's moved the goalposts to "why did Tyreek stay with her if she was...."
:mjlol:

So many people was carrying pitchforks. Now people gotta eat all the shyt they been saying since 2014. :ahh:
Everybody just want to sound cool and shyt but nobody even talked about this on them sports shows from what I saw. They sure as fukk had time when it was him being a “thug” though. This is why folks look at cats sideways because when you can be a social media bully preaching someone wrong cats got all the lip but today nobody got nothing to say.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They gonna get her out of here. The chiefs run this town. She fukked up and only released what would go with her agenda.

We running it back in the AFC title game too...:sas2:
Run it back only to commit another game sealing offsides penalty.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
@8WON6 you think all of this affects any potential suspension he was facing?
if I recall correctly, Zeke Elliot wasn't suspended for whatever he was involved in. I believe that was setting up a Tyreek Hill no suspension or some kind of 1 game "symbolic" suspension on the NFL's part.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Regardless of the situation the little boy's arm just didn't get broken from nowhere. And when she was accusing him of punching him in the chest and whatnot he didn't deny it to much did he?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Regardless of the situation the little boy's arm just didn't get broken from nowhere. And when she was accusing him of punching him in the chest and whatnot he didn't deny it to much did he?

it was accidental

"Investigators quickly agreed with the medical staff that the broken bone was the result of typical accident involving a rambunctious toddler, consistent with reaching out to brace for a fall."

http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/10/whb-exclusive-tyreek-hill-did-not-break-sons-arm/

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I said from jump, little kids are rough. Injuries happen ALL the time. Damn near everybody I know with little kids (boys especially) have had to deal with some sort of broken hand, foot, arm, or whatever else. My homegirl's daughter will just randomly try and jump off the couch and would've been successfully if we didn't catch her a couple of times. Kids are crazy. If Tyreke is punching a kid in the chest that's probably too far on the discipline scale but a huge gap from being too rough on the kid and breaking a kid's arm.