Tyreek Hill Investigation General Thread/ Update: JULY 19th-NO SUSPENSION!

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This needs to be bigger news. Pieces of scum KNEW and HAD the entire audio, and release pieces of it, claiming the other pieces were not relative.

This is why I always wait until I can see all of the facts available. I said that the entire time with this latest alleged "incident". It is even worse in this entire Me Too era.

Irresponsible reporting (lying and misleading), and they should lose their job. No one ends up caring about the truth or remembers it, they remember the allegations. That is a damn shame IF Hill is innocent.

These bytch ass reporters and journalists are going to be pathetic and say they didn't report anything that wasn't true, although not including full context is just as pathetic and irresponsible as lying. Then some of the reporters use their fabricated and agenda driven story to write articles about Hill abusing his kid.

If Hill is innocent of these allegations, he needs to go for these journalists throats.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No respectable woman gets called bro so why care what some low value bytch gets called :yeshrug:
That’s a lie. Many people call women around their age bro or dude. Just like sometimes people say yes sir to women but not in a disrespectful way just used to saying if that way. Now if you’re older nah but in my peer group I say it quite often.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That’s a lie. Many people call women around their age bro or dude. Just like sometimes people say yes sir to women but not in a disrespectful way just used to saying if that way. Now if you’re older nah but in my peer group I say it quite often.
Saying bro or dude isnt exactly calling someone bro or dude. Sounds like semantics but you know what I am saying. You may call your homegirl bro or dude jovially because I do but your "woman", you dont call her that if you respect her. You may only call her that when you mad or she did something in which case you are trying to disrespect her.
:yeshrug:

To each, his own though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Saying bro or dude isnt exactly calling someone bro or dude. Sounds like semantics but you know what I am saying. You may call your homegirl bro or dude jovially because I do but your "woman", you dont call her that if you respect her. You may only call her that when you mad or she did something in which case you are trying to disrespect her.
:yeshrug:

To each, his own though.
I’ll agree with to each his own. I don’t get what you’re saying on the other stuff because all that semantics stuff is the same imo. Just because I’d call my girl that doesn’t mean I don’t respect her that’s your made up version of lack of respect.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this seem like a conversation that should not be had walking through like a public place

she made sure to switch back to the kid thing after Ty was getting on her about the 2014 incident

:snoop: hearing breh looking back regretting even fukking with her

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did any of you Chiefs fans see the "interview" with Casey Clark?

These Chiefs fans on Twitter are foot on neck season to these piece of shyt reporters that lied and/or knew there was more to the story.

From what I've read, only that Sam Mellinger reporter has apologized.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
This needs to be bigger news. Pieces of scum KNEW and HAD the entire audio, and release pieces of it, claiming the other pieces were not relative.

This is why I always wait until I can see all of the facts available. I said that the entire time with this latest alleged "incident". It is even worse in this entire Me Too era.

Irresponsible reporting (lying and misleading), and they should lose their job. No one ends up caring about the truth or remembers it, they remember the allegations. That is a damn shame IF Hill is innocent.

These bytch ass reporters and journalists are going to be pathetic and say they didn't report anything that wasn't true, although not including full context is just as pathetic and irresponsible as lying. Then some of the reporters use their fabricated and agenda driven story to write articles about Hill abusing his kid.

If Hill is innocent of these allegations, he needs to go for these journalists throats.
Yeah I'm kind of shocked this isn't bigger news. None of my co-workers who are pretty big sports fans knew about this update too