Tyreek Hill Investigation General Thread/ Update: JULY 19th-NO SUSPENSION!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I said from jump, little kids are rough. Injuries happen ALL the time. Damn near everybody I know with little kids (boys especially) have had to deal with some sort of broken hand, foot, arm, or whatever else. My homegirl's daughter will just randomly try and jump off the couch and would've been successfully if we didn't catch her a couple of times. Kids are crazy. If Tyreke is punching a kid in the chest that's probably too far on the discipline scale but a huge gap from being too rough on the kid and breaking a kid's arm.
You think a grown ass athlete punching a child is "probably" too far?:what: As for the rest of the stuff you said I agree, you can't stop kids from thinking they're indestructible. Me and my cousins used to wrestle on grass and at the playgrounds. Have you ever been chokeslammed on a lawn before?:huhldup:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
1*lGhTacuCXxjHTU6ucO_Lcg.png

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjpls:

Listening to sports radio discuss this case, and its bizarre how so many people are acting like the longer recording wasn't released?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
bumping this because we all know this is going to come up in the next 2 weeks.
-he never broke the little boy arm
-his ex lied about a lot of shyt. she lied so much the investigators thought she had Munchausen syndrome
-the media fabricated a lot of shyt about him based off of that audio. they chopped up the audio to paint one picture, but the full audio paints another.
-in the full audio tyreek and his ex discuss 2014, he asks here "did I hit you?"...she acts suspicious and changes the subject
-one of the main white women in the media that helped fabricate the story lost her job in KC behind it and went out to pittsburg. Another sport radio guy lost his job behind this shyt.
-a lot of the backtracking of all the wild headlines were quietly made and you had to go search for the shyt.

*-in the 2014 case, he never admitted to beating her (in the audio where he was secretly recorded he still denied it). he took a plea deal because he was going broke on lawyer fees, it kept him out of jail, and he could expunge the conviction after completing his probation. He successfully completed probation and that charge/conviction are expunged. He was offered a plea deal in the first place because the prosecutors wanted a big name to go on their re-election resume and the prosecution also thought the ex's story was shaky and full of holes...they didn't even believe her then either.

also, the reason she made the secret audio was because HE was going to break up with her. this wasn't like some lifetime movie where he was terrorizing her and holding her hostage. He was on the brink of re-upping with the Chiefs and she was on the brink of being cut-off financially. She made the tape and was asking all those funny style questions and trying to lead him into saying he abused her and the boy.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
bumping this because we all know this is going to come up in the next 2 weeks.
-he never broke the little boy arm
-his ex lied about a lot of shyt. she lied so much the investigators thought she had Munchausen syndrome
-the media fabricated a lot of shyt about him based off of that audio. they chopped up the audio to paint one picture, but the full audio paints another.
-in the full audio tyreek and his ex discuss 2014, he asks here "did I hit you?"...she acts suspicious and changes the subject
-one of the main white women in the media that helped fabricate the story lost her job in KC behind it and went out to pittsburg. Another sport radio guy lost his job behind this shyt.
-a lot of the backtracking of all the wild headlines were quietly made and you had to go search for the shyt.

*-in the 2014 case, he never admitted to beating her (in the audio where he was secretly recorded he still denied it). he took a plea deal because he was going broke on lawyer fees, it kept him out of jail, and he could expunge the conviction after completing his probation. He successfully completed probation and that charge/conviction are expunged. He was offered a plea deal in the first place because the prosecutors wanted a big name to go on their re-election resume and the prosecution also thought the ex's story was shaky and full of holes...they didn't even believe her then either.

also, the reason she made the secret audio was because HE was going to break up with her. this wasn't like some lifetime movie where he was terrorizing her and holding her hostage. He was on the brink of re-upping with the Chiefs and she was on the brink of being cut-off financially. She made the tape and was asking all those funny style questions and trying to lead him into saying he abused her and the boy.

:salute: there’s a lot of sucka nikkas on this site that believe he did all of that shyt too