Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The plan was to have a spin off with the Rock and Jason Statham who are at this point the best characters in the franchise.

Vin Diesel got word that the plan was for them to have an extra scene at the end of the last movie setting up the spin off and blocked it.
I’d for sure watch a movie with those two if it was on some cat and mouse chase type shyt, until they gotta work together. They could make it work

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tyrese...has done

2000 Love Song Skip/Mad Rage
2001 Baby Boy Joseph 'Jody' Summers
2003 2 Fast 2 Furious Roman Pearce
2004 Flight of the Phoenix AJ
2005 Four Brothers Angel Mercer
2005 Annapolis Matt Cole
2006 Waist Deep Otis/O2
2007 Transformers Robert Epps
2007 The Take Adell Baldwin
2008 Death Race Joseph "Machine Gun Joe" Mason
2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Robert Epps
2010 Legion Kyle Williams
2011 Transformers: Dark of the Moon Robert Epps
2011 Fast Five Roman Pearce
2013 Fast & Furious 6
2013 Black Nativity Tyson
2015 Furious 7 Roman Pearce
2015 Hollywood Adventures Himself
2016 Ride Along 2 Mayfield
2017 The Fate of the Furious Roman Pearce

You take out Transformers and FF that nikka has done fukk nothing. Him criticizing The Rock for flops is like Lorenzo Lamas criticizing Sylvester Stallone. The Rock is like Master P grinding monthly with a new release and Tyrese is the fukking Madd Rapper.
For what it's worth, I'd watch Baby Boy before I'd watch any of Rock's films not named Gridiron Gang :yeshrug:

But ya'll go back to watching pockets :mjgrin:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You fukking moron....did you fail 10th grade or something....this aint an argument about who's the bigger celebrity between Tyrese and The Rock. It's about you dummies trying to say The Rock saved the F&F franchise.

You're the fukking moron. Rock took advantage and moved on. He stayed busy and has a name he built with hard work while Tyrese is trying to ride the coattails on some "family" shyt.....

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
For what it's worth, I'd watch Baby Boy before I'd watch any of Rock's films not named Gridiron Gang :yeshrug:

But ya'll go back to watching pockets :mjgrin:

It's not fukking pocket watching I have no horse in this race. But The Rock fukking earned his deal and Tyrese....who fukkING ACTED IN THE SERIES BEFORE ROCK's ARRIVAL.....has done fukk nada to expand his film roles or brand. Maybe it's by choice and dude is successful in other endeavours but ON THIS ISSUE THE nikka IS HATING. Dwayne Johnson owes his castmates NOTHING.

Just like LeBron owed Miami or Cleveland nothing when he left them...or KD when he bounced on OKC. It's fukking businesses 101.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
and that's tyrese whole point.. i think a lot of people are missing it

the rock isn't stopping tyrese and the crew from anything. the rock has taken his character from FF and they are giving him his own spin off movie.. without anybody else in it from FF

imagine you been in a franchise for 7 mother fukking movies... 5-6 for Vin (who beefed with Rock last year)... and in Vin's case, you now produce the shyt... then out of all the people involved to get their own movie, it's the new guy, who JUST came in.. our man's done died and shyt.. he didn't even get a solo.. none of us got a solo and we been here... shyt Vin is the king of this shyt and he didn't get a damn solo yet

but you gonna come here in and get checks with us, after our man got fukked up, soak up our shine, then dip on us and go solo.... old flash from 5 heart beats ass nikka

What were vin diesel and the rock beefing over

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Could've fooled me breh :hubie:

God bless Paul Walker but Tyrese gotta realize The Rock ain't his boy. He is about getting paid. And I don't blame him.

Why doesn't he try to hop on something else instead of bytching about this? Call Marvel...what happened to GL? Why didn't he try Star Wars or a role in Black Panther or a Netflix series?!!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
His last album was fire too.

The ROck came in to the Fast Family and tried to tear them apart like he did The Nation Of Domination:martin:. Tyrese has been greatly underutilized in the FF films.

They never let Tyrese shine in these movies,I know it pays better but he really should do more roles in black cinema where he would be more appreciated. Not these third string roles in these block busters. Tyrese+Paul Walker was much better a combination then Paul Walker+ either of those nikkas of ambiguous race. Yet Tyrese is disrespected like a red headed step child. Guess they have they reason they dont want to let him shine like they do Vin Disel and The Rock:mjpls:
Fans don't agree with that crazy assessment

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
As the (Coli-militia) would say "He's acting real light skin right about now"

oh wait a minute
Dummies? We ain't the ones lying

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't...unless you're tidal