Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m still confused on where all the disloyalty is..

If I supposedly vouch for my homie to come onboard a franchise I’m starring in, and he steals the show and gets his own spinoff, then who
The fukk am I to bytch?

Did they cancel Furious 9?

Did they lock Tyrese into a slave contract where he can only star in FF movies for the rest of his life? He can’t audition for other roles?

Did The Rock fukk Tyrese moms?

If none of the three occurred then Tyrese has ZERO reason to bytch, whine, or complain. FF9 simply got pushed back. It’s a billion dollar franchise, it’s an 100% guarantee that the movie is happening, so Tyrese can go record another flop Black Ty album or be in Transformers 8: fakkits Still Pay To See This shyt in the interim period.

The Rock is a movie star. Whether or not his stock rose slightly before or directly after he was in F5 is irrelevant. He’s a movie star as of this point and has proven he can carry his own film. Universal sees dollar signs with these movies, but seriously, there are ONLY two characters you can spinoff and make any type of return on your investment. And those characters unfortunately are NOT Roman & Tej...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The plan was to have a spin off with the Rock and Jason Statham who are at this point the best characters in the franchise.

Vin Diesel got word that the plan was for them to have an extra scene at the end of the last movie setting up the spin off and blocked it.
didnt they film it but vin made the editors leaving it on the floor?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:gucci:
You mean the only guy that could support a spin-off? None of those characters/actors could support a stand alone. Would you pay $13 for you and your girl to watch FF9 start Tyrese Gibson:beli:. This was the only option they have to spread the franchise breh. It wouldn't even make since if any of them was in the spin-off seeing how the Rock character had nothing to do with investigating the crew until he entered the cast.
how about you don't do a spin off... tahhhh dahhhh... that's what Vin and Tyrese are upset about

"y'all oversaturating this shyt with some off brand nikka who wasn't even apart of this until we begged y'all.. if that shyt bomb, then we get that shyt stain on us.. if it does amazing, here y'all got a franchise built off us, that we ain't getting no paper off of... and my man here is the damn executive producer... if anything, his character carried this shyt. he was the man in the first one... he didn't do the second and most hated it.. to the point that you did a third and didn't even care if paul walker was in it, cause Vin was the one people wanted back... which is why you gave him that cameo... then him coming back was what made 4 go crazy.. and now our mans is dead you just slide the lead role to another nikka.. after we wasn't even gonna do anymore of these shyts.. and only got back to honor him"

all i'm saying is, i understand.... i'm not sure that i would have done this in public... but it's clear that rock posted public shyt about Vin... Vin cut rock's scenes.. Statham was supposed to be in the new movie... but he pulled out after they spoke.. Apparently Tyrese and Rock had a talk about this.. Apparently Vin and Rock worked it out.. but now Rock is still doing the movie anyway

i think back to the jon wick thread.. someone was saying they should get all these actors in it.. the reply back was simple... "you think keanu wants these a-list people all in HIS franchise. taking away his spotlight, trying to get in on his shyt that he built up"

these dudes find a cash cow and dont want NOBODY fukking that shyt up

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
But Tyrese himself wasn't even in the original, he's only been in like 1 or 2 more than the rock has. This F&F turned into a whole different movie when the rock joined. If Tyrese had 10 movies lined up right now he wouldn't even care.

This is how you know Tyrese is just a hater. LOOK AT LUDAS COMMENT, THEN LOOK At TYRESE

tyreese and the rock have been in the same amount of ff movies WITH vin

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
now me, i'm a film nerd... so whenever i watch a movie, i go straight to the triva on imdb to hear behind the scenes stuff... a lot of questions about this story can be answered there

here's a few jewels

A week before filming ended, Dwayne Johnson had a secret meeting with co-star and executive producer Vin Diesel to address personal and professional issues between the two. This happened after Diesel reportedly canceled some of Johnson's planned scenes at the last minute. On several occasions, Diesel also reportedly refused to show up to the set as he was scheduled, leaving hundreds of cast, crew & extras waiting on set for him for more than six hours. In response to this, Dwayne posted on Instagram: "This is my final week of shooting #FastAndFurious8. There's no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one. An incredible hard working crew. Universal has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken shyt to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses. When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I'm not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling - you're right. Bottom line is it'll play great for the movie and fits this Hobbs character that's embedded in my DNA extremely well. The producer in me is happy about this part. Final week on Fast 8 and I'll finish strong. ;/ #IcemanCometh #F8 #ZeroToleranceForCandyAsses" Diesel confronted Johnson in a secret meeting one day after Dwayne's message was posted online. They were able to resolve their issues.

There have been rumours that there was supposed to be a cut scene in the credits that sets up a spinoff movie between Deckard Shaw and Luke Hobbs but it was cut by Vin Diesel.

Writer of the series Chris Morgan has stated that having Dom name his son Brian just felt like the right thing to do. Not only was it a way to honor Paul but also a way to honor the character of Brian for everything he and Dom have been through throughout the saga and pay tribute to how much Brian has changed Dom's life. It also imitates Diesel's real-life homage to Walker. He named his daughter, Pauline, after the late actor in March 2015.

these dudes out here naming their kids after each other and cutting each others parts and shyt.. they really treat this joint like a real family

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can see why he's mad, this is his financial lifeblood so Tyrese just mad he bout to be riding a bus and drinking a Coke again since those pockets are going to go on a diet.
Why is nyggas acting like he don't get residuals from other movies? He's already an overpaid idiot..as the car showoff video proved. I don't care about this grown nygga crying online. Wtf. Kids are starving in Africa..women are getting their heads cut off in Mexico and rolled on their freeways by cartels but Tyrese having no ambition should matter? Lol

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Tyrese Wil be alright

I agree with him ...but the rock is gonna be a superstar like Kevin hart, mark Wahlberg and any of theservice other non funny non actors that Hollywweird pushes down our throats...

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m still confused on where all the disloyalty is..

If I supposedly vouch for my homie to come onboard a franchise I’m starring in, and he steals the show and gets his own spinoff, then who
The fukk am I to bytch?

Did they cancel Furious 9?

Did they lock Tyrese into a slave contract where he can only star in FF movies for the rest of his life? He can’t audition for other roles?

Did The Rock fukk Tyrese moms?

If none of the three occurred then Tyrese has ZERO reason to bytch, whine, or complain. FF9 simply got pushed back. It’s a billion dollar franchise, it’s an 100% guarantee that the movie is happening, so Tyrese can go record another flop Black Ty album or be in Transformers 8: fakkits Still Pay To See This shyt in the interim period.

The Rock is a movie star. Whether or not his stock rose slightly before or directly after he was in F5 is irrelevant. He’s a movie star as of this point and has proven he can carry his own film. Universal sees dollar signs with these movies, but seriously, there are ONLY two characters you can spinoff and make any type of return on your investment. And those characters unfortunately are NOT Roman & Tej...

So the Fast & Furious cast gotta wait 3 years for their next big movie check so The Rock can have his Fast & Furious spinoff first but, you can't understand why almost the whole cast is aggy with him :russ:

And if that was you, you wouldn't be mad? :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

You probably cut off family members that aint pay you back $100 nikka but, you'd be cool with your costar fukking up your million dollar movie check :stopitslime: