Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
how about you don't do a spin off... tahhhh dahhhh... that's what Vin and Tyrese are upset about

"y'all oversaturating this shyt with some off brand nikka who wasn't even apart of this until we begged y'all.. if that shyt bomb, then we get that shyt stain on us.. if it does amazing, here y'all got a franchise built off us, that we ain't getting no paper off of... and my man here is the damn executive producer... if anything, his character carried this shyt. he was the man in the first one... he didn't do the second and most hated it.. to the point that you did a third and didn't even care if paul walker was in it, cause Vin was the one people wanted back... which is why you gave him that cameo... then him coming back was what made 4 go crazy.. and now our mans is dead you just slide the lead role to another nikka.. after we wasn't even gonna do anymore of these shyts.. and only got back to honor him"

all i'm saying is, i understand.... i'm not sure that i would have done this in public... but it's clear that rock posted public shyt about Vin... Vin cut rock's scenes.. Statham was supposed to be in the new movie... but he pulled out after they spoke.. Apparently Tyrese and Rock had a talk about this.. Apparently Vin and Rock worked it out.. but now Rock is still doing the movie anyway

i think back to the jon wick thread.. someone was saying they should get all these actors in it.. the reply back was simple... "you think keanu wants these a-list people all in HIS franchise. taking away his spotlight, trying to get in on his shyt that he built up"

these dudes find a cash cow and dont want NOBODY fukking that shyt up
:yeshrug: I guess

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It was mutually beneficial for Rock and FF to join up when they did. Rock finally realized he wasn't doing the type of movies people want to see him in (Tooth Fairy, Gridiron Gang, etc) People wanted him to be Arnold 2.0 but he fought against it for so long by doing all those Disney movies.
When he signed on to FF5 people went:mjgrin::gladbron:
"Finally....the Rock has come back HOME":blessed:

FF franchise bringing Rock on also injected needed life into it allowing them to transition it from street racing into a Spy/Avengers type series. There was really no where to go with the OG crew after FF4. Vin vs Rock was a masterful move.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He on some RHQ shyt, still goin in :russ:

Rock a bauce! Fukked up these nikkas money in between takes of filming his new movie. I hope tyrese stop tho cause vin put the battery in his back and is playing puppet master so he dont get any of the backlash where as fans and industry people looking at tyrese like " nah i aint working with this guy"

---

Superstar
Daps
how about you don't do a spin off... tahhhh dahhhh... that's what Vin and Tyrese are upset about

"y'all oversaturating this shyt with some off brand nikka who wasn't even apart of this until we begged y'all.. if that shyt bomb, then we get that shyt stain on us.. if it does amazing, here y'all got a franchise built off us, that we ain't getting no paper off of... and my man here is the damn executive producer... if anything, his character carried this shyt. he was the man in the first one... he didn't do the second and most hated it.. to the point that you did a third and didn't even care if paul walker was in it, cause Vin was the one people wanted back... which is why you gave him that cameo... then him coming back was what made 4 go crazy.. and now our mans is dead you just slide the lead role to another nikka.. after we wasn't even gonna do anymore of these shyts.. and only got back to honor him"

all i'm saying is, i understand.... i'm not sure that i would have done this in public... but it's clear that rock posted public shyt about Vin... Vin cut rock's scenes.. Statham was supposed to be in the new movie... but he pulled out after they spoke.. Apparently Tyrese and Rock had a talk about this.. Apparently Vin and Rock worked it out.. but now Rock is still doing the movie anyway

i think back to the jon wick thread.. someone was saying they should get all these actors in it.. the reply back was simple... "you think keanu wants these a-list people all in HIS franchise. taking away his spotlight, trying to get in on his shyt that he built up"

these dudes find a cash cow and dont want NOBODY fukking that shyt up

Statham is out?

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the Fast & Furious cast gotta wait 3 years for their next big movie check so The Rock can have his Fast & Furious spinoff first but, you can't understand why almost the whole cast is aggy with him :russ:

And if that was you, you wouldn't be mad? :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

You probably cut off family members that aint pay you back $100 nikka but, you'd be cool with your costar fukking up your million dollar movie check :stopitslime:
What's stopping them from getting a bag somewhere else?

This mentality is why they are where they are now. Didn't build anything outside the franchise, now they are stuck depending on the one that did,

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What's stopping them from getting a bag somewhere else?

This mentality is why they are where they are now. Didn't build anything outside the franchise, now they are stuck depending on the one that did,

Exactly Rock looking at dude like :wtb:fukk this nikka talking about?

nikka milked that bytch now made cause Rock getting his shine on. Movie don't come out for 3 years (if he's not careful he can get wrote out) he gonna sit crying about it till then?

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
seem like Diesel rocking with Tyrese

:patrice:

The only people rocking with the Rock is white Jewish execs and fans that wanna live through him vicariously. The entire cast is either siding with Vin/Tyrese or hasn't backed up Rock. Coli nikkas always think they're going to be the ones fukking nikkas over, not the ones getting buttfukked by slimy people so it's no suprise there's massive support for DJ on here :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
and that's tyrese whole point.. i think a lot of people are missing it

the rock isn't stopping tyrese and the crew from anything. the rock has taken his character from FF and they are giving him his own spin off movie.. without anybody else in it from FF

imagine you been in a franchise for 7 mother fukking movies... 5-6 for Vin (who beefed with Rock last year)... and in Vin's case, you now produce the shyt... then out of all the people involved to get their own movie, it's the new guy, who JUST came in.. our man's done died and shyt.. he didn't even get a solo.. none of us got a solo and we been here... shyt Vin is the king of this shyt and he didn't get a damn solo yet

but you gonna come here in and get checks with us, after our man got fukked up, soak up our shine, then dip on us and go solo.... old flash from 5 heart beats ass nikka
Fam what he supposed to do? Turn the shyt down? He don’t even know them nikkas like that. He beefing wit the wrong muthafukka. Take that shyt up wit the studios n shyt. Don’t get mad at the Rock for taking an opportunity. He don’t owe them anything. ESPECIALLY Tyrese. Look how that fukkboi did his own friends with the TGT shyt. All over Money. Money that he didn’t even deserve. He felt he should get paid more than the other members but in reality Ginuwine was the most musically successful artists out of the 3 of them. And Tyrese threw him under the bus first.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The only people rocking with the Rock is white Jewish execs and fans that wanna live through him vicariously. The entire cast is either siding with Vin/Tyrese or hasn't backed up Rock. Coli nikkas always think they're going to be the ones fukking nikkas over, not the ones getting buttfukked by slimy people so it's no suprise there's massive support for DJ on here :mjlol:

The only "side" The Rock needs to be on is his....wtf is this high school?

That nikkas is supposed to pass on a film franchise and millions cause Tyrese and Vin are butthurt? If I was him I'd be like fukk them nikkas. He met them dudes like 6 years ago as co-workers he owes them nada.