Tyron Woodley challenges Michael Bisping to superfight at 180lbs *Update fighting Wonder Boy next*

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
s25z68.jpg

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Why not just make a catchweight championship since none of the champions want to fight in their divisions it seems :beli:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
He's 34, gotta cash out

Not only that, bisping is a dream matchup for him.

Woodley got a great chance of moving up and Beating bisping. I bet u if yoel Romero was champ Woolley wouldn't b woofing lol

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Woodley gettin his Mcgregor on:wow:tryin to be the first black two division champ:wow:
There ain't a 180lbs division, this proposition is stupid neither fighter has had a legit title defence let alone cleaned out a division. They arent even draws like that, bisbing/Romero, woodley/thompson 2 and this fight probably all draw around the same buys, that's not a super fight.

I get fighters wanting money fights and WME IMG being desperate but there is no demand for this. And Woodley needs to stop moonlighting on ways to stall the WW division just handle business and let the haters tears flow

Ps Cody is already talking shyt like TJ isn't a big enough name to fight me, :what:. Now he's contemplating whether he wants aldo or McGregor 1st. This new UFC is starting to get exhausting

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not only that, bisping is a dream matchup for him.

Woodley got a great chance of moving up and Beating bisping. I bet u if yoel Romero was champ Woolley wouldn't b woofing lol
He said as much in an interview so that's not breaking news