Tyron Woodley challenges Michael Bisping to superfight at 180lbs *Update fighting Wonder Boy next*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hasn't successfully defended the belt, have a win under your name before you start division hopping. What card has he headlined where he gauged his drawability I must have missed that

He defended the belt against thompson the draw some bullshyt

If Bisping can fight dave henderson, why can't Woodley fight whoever he wants if he wants to fight him

he already fought the top 5 in the division so know you are deflecting

people only have these types of problems with black fighters

he has more title defenses than mcgregor lmao

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He defended the belt against thompson the draw some bullshyt

If Bisping can fight dave henderson, why can't Woodley fight whoever he wants if he wants to fight him
because bisbing is an investment ZUFFa made roughly 11 years ago? He was also their UK ambassador and most popular fighter from Europe (till Connor obviously). We know who predominantly follows MMA and when they took the card to Manchester and did the event at 3am it was a sellout and the live gate was good..Ask yourself if Ferguson would do that and be honest..

people only have these types of problems with black fighters
I know you exist in your own strange universe but you should know I am not the one you want to use that on..

he has more title defenses than mcgregor lmao
this is the problem with debating with someone of your intellect you confuse playing devils advocate with ones personal view points. For starters technically Tyron Woodley didn't defend which is why they are having a do over to get a definitive winner? And notwithstanding do we really need to go into specifics like how much of a draw he is? How no one really gives a damn about the FW division and how he was only ever keeping it as a gateway to get an instant LW title shot

he already fought the top 5 in the division so know you are deflecting
he fought the top 5 what? He lost to McDonald who is gone, he never successfully defended the belt (hence why he and Thompson are being booked for 209) and lastly there is still Damian maia in the wings..He's got work to do, if he was a draw he could jump the queue and this wouldn't be an issue but he's not

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because bisbing is an investment ZUFFa made roughly 11 years ago? He was also their UK ambassador and most popular fighter from Europe (till Connor obviously). We know who predominantly follows MMA and when they took the card to Manchester and did the event at 3am it was a sellout and the live gate was good..Ask yourself if Ferguson would do that and be honest..

I know you exist in your own strange universe but you should know I am not the one you want to use that on..

this is the problem with debating with someone of your intellect you confuse playing devils advocate with ones personal view points. For starters technically Tyron Woodley didn't defend which is why they are having a do over to get a definitive winner? And notwithstanding do we really need to go into specifics like how much of a draw he is? How no one really gives a damn about the FW division and how he was only ever keeping it as a gateway to get an instant LW title shot

he fought the top 5 what? He lost to McDonald who is gone, he never successfully defended the belt (hence why he and Thompson are being booked for 209) and lastly there is still Damian maia in the wings..He's got work to do, if he was a draw he could jump the queue and this wouldn't be an issue but he's not

You're moron

first off wonderboy lost the fight. it being a draw is ridiculous

second, even a draw is a defense because he didn't lose the belt so he defended it dumb ass

The only person in the top 5 he hasn't fought is Damian Maia

He beat Thompson and he will beat him again
He beat Lawler, who deserved a rematch for having multiple defenses
He beat Conduit

Only reigning champions who have lost the belt deserve immediate rematches

this untitled shyt is just white people crying

it's pitiful

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You're moron
elementary insults? Befitting of a pre teen, smarten up

first off wonderboy lost the fight. it being a draw is ridiculous
joe publics opinion on the matter is irrelevant as they are running it back, is that so hard to comprehend?

second, even a draw is a defense because he didn't lose the belt so he defended it dumb ass
a non draw could/should start lobbying for money fights with his 1st defence being a draw and you want to label me the dumb one?

The only person in the top 5 he hasn't fought is Damian Maia

He beat Thompson and he will beat him again
He beat Lawler, who deserved a rematch for having multiple defenses
He beat Conduit

Only reigning champions who have lost the belt deserve immediate rematches

this untitled shyt is just white people crying

it's pitiful
Again it doesn't matter what you your mother or her next door neighbor thinks because on both their records it states draw. Whether he beats him next time is irrelevant..

You think Lawler should have got a rematch after x2 defences and the way the Woodley fight ended? Wow :snoop:

And I think you meant to say entitled?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
elementary insults? Befitting of a pre teen, smarten up

joe publics opinion on the matter is irrelevant as they are running it back, is that so hard to comprehend?

a non draw could/should start lobbying for money fights with his 1st defence being a draw and you want to label me the dumb one?

Again it doesn't matter what you your mother or her next door neighbor thinks because on both their records it states draw. Whether he beats him next time is irrelevant..

You think Lawler should have got a rematch after x2 defences and the way the Woodley fight ended? Wow :snoop:

And I think you meant to say entitled?

When its a draw you RETAIN THE TITLE, which means you defended it

The champ's job is to keep the belt, his opponent must take it, he succesfully defended the belt, he left with the belt, it's a defense you imbecile

He got caught with one punch that can happen to anyone, Rahman got Lennox Lewis with a bunch and KO'd , he didn't get dominated like wonderboy did

plus he defended his title more the once, he deserved a run back

My point is this attitude is only with black fighters from fans

who has woodley actually ducked, no one. UFC fighters don't even choose their own fights

He didn't have the belt for a week before fans start saying he was scared of wonderboy, little did they know the fight was already signed

just like the rematch was already signed

woodley talking about all this other fights ARE HIM PROMOTING HIMSELF BECAUSE THE UFC WILL NOT PROMOTE HIM

then the fakkit Wonderboy, who gets all the Q&A and UFC press tries to tweet again like Woodley is scared to fight him, when he knows damn well the fight is next, because he lacks the ability to promote himself even though the UFC aids him in that regard, and his to try to ride woodley's wave.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Master Teacher don't argue with been, skipped his post soon as he wrote he hasn't defended his belt when he just came of a defence vs Wonderboy :gucci:

His other musings just further highlight his ignorance & bias

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher don't argue with been, skipped his post soon as he wrote he hasn't defended his belt when he just came of a defence vs Wonderboy :gucci:

His other musings just further highlight his ignorance & bias
He's speaking in combat sports terms, a "defense" would have been him winning the fight, since it was a draw he actually hasn't defended his title yet.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
When its a draw you RETAIN THE TITLE, which means you defended it

The champ's job is to keep the belt, his opponent must take it, he succesfully defended the belt, he left with the belt, it's a defense you imbecile

He got caught with one punch that can happen to anyone, Rahman got Lennox Lewis with a bunch and KO'd , he didn't get dominated like wonderboy did

plus he defended his title more the once, he deserved a run back

My point is this attitude is only with black fighters from fans

who has woodley actually ducked, no one. UFC fighters don't even choose their own fights

He didn't have the belt for a week before fans start saying he was scared of wonderboy, little did they know the fight was already signed

just like the rematch was already signed

woodley talking about all this other fights ARE HIM PROMOTING HIMSELF BECAUSE THE UFC WILL NOT PROMOTE HIM

then the fakkit Wonderboy, who gets all the Q&A and UFC press tries to tweet again like Woodley is scared to fight him, when he knows damn well the fight is next, because he lacks the ability to promote himself even though the UFC aids him in that regard, and his to try to ride woodley's wave
you are just regurgitating what Woodley said on his podcast what I don't understand is why you are tellin me. Like I was trying to get through your thick skull I am not the one to have that sociopolitical exchange with because I am the last one you would find siding with wonderboy, his fans or how the UFC tends to roll. The point of this exchange was to ground you in reality, why you keep assuming opinions matter is a mystery

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Your reading comprehension must really suck, I guess you missed the "successfully" part huh?
He successfully defended the belt which is why he still has it. It's clear you don't understand how title defenses wotk.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He's speaking in combat sports terms, a "defense" would have been him winning the fight, since it was a draw he actually hasn't defended his title yet.
He defended it, a win isn't a prerequisite. You're applying your incorrect interpretation to justify a non sensical conclusion

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He defended it, a win isn't a prerequisite. You're applying your incorrect interpretation to justify a non sensical conclusion
Its not "my" interpretation, its how I've seen it defined, but we can move on.