Tyson Fury Outchea Being A Little Too Comfortable

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anthony Joshua needs to beat his roided ass. I know he took a massive L last month, but I still favor him over Fury.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I worked with a 50+ plus yr old from Louisiana who shut that shyt down quickly...

It's usually the southern brehs who have a problem with it

It's not true that they've never heard it is what I'm saying. Black people from anywhere are subject to shut it down---->or not...

It's not even true that white people down here don't use it as loosely or prevalently. All white people don't use it, but the same type of white people who use it, I've seen everywhere, they exist everywhere...

I was a 13-year old in Memphis in '02 and got called the N-word by a white kid. Well, context matters to some people on here, the way he phrased it was "you got a problem, nikka?"

My point is that wasn't his first time hearing it and neither was it mine and I'm not a native of the South, either. And this was in 2002....

Furthermore I've called this out before, these dudes on here from the South who claim white people don't say it down here are lying their asses off, or don't get out of the house. The only exception I'll grant is if dudes are from some rural, one stoplight towns. If you from anywhere with at least a little bit of size you've heard nonblacks use it, and if you from larger cities like Atlanta you've definitely heard nonblacks use it...

The history that people always seem to miss in these conversations is that prior to the 50s Civil Rights era, there was no standard that white people using the word was unacceptable. Yall gotta think of how recent that is, that we as a culture rendered it unacceptable. Period novels like Uncle Tom's Cabin and by authors like Twain were reflective of the time they lived and existed by the thousands. The word was derogatory but very, very few people were like "you can't say the n word!" It was part of life and American culture...

I have a grandmother from Arkansas who is old enough to be your Louisiana guy's mom (she's 84), and back in '16 I remember her telling me that she remembers when there was no censorship on the word, among other things (she was telling me about colored fountains, black only bathrooms and all kinds of incredible shyt)...

Daps
I'd assume Tek is taking that much harder than your average person for several reasons.

1. He's a boxing fanatic, which was his first love even before he started rapping.

2. Biggie was his actual friend who he'd known and hung out with for years. So he probably feels he's mocking his dead homie to some extent.

3. Seeing Deontay get beat by a white man named "Tyson" can't be sitting right with a hood dude from Brooklyn.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
How about this.. White people stop buying black music and going to concerts and every rapper back in the hood again. Rappers know the people buying their shyt, going to concerts and they made it cool. I don't care if they say nikka while rapping a song. It's a song, you're supposed to repeat lyrics. Now if he call somebody a nikka then that's different..

The problem with people like you is you're stupid. Low iq so you can't decipher good from bad.

:ohhh: damn you got more smoke for me than some white dude rapping nikka to a song. You see what you're doing right now? Where is this coming from?

Superstar
Daps
dudes will run into troll threads with "pawg" in the title all offended & policing the incorrect use of the word

clearly some of yall got it in u to police what others say, when it comes to the n-word u just don't want to.