Reppin
Na
DAMN, Just how many white people are on the coli now? :gucci::picard:
Man this place is wild

It was another post today too about some Black shyt

They gotta be cacs

I never seen this on the other board I went to

They be coming in DROVES

And you can tell because it's about as money dont vote posts as it is shytting on Black people

Edit: oh dqmn it was this thread:russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wilder started boxing at the age of 22, and one a bronze medal in the olympics his first year boxing as a beginner

Tyson Fury gotta be 300 pounds and juice so he got limitless stamina to beat somebody who can't box who much smaller than him

Dillian Whyte is fukking trash, Fury on the juice that's why he got fight in his own country, Wilder naturally like 208, plus he 35, and he don't have the legs anymore, because he didn't grow up boxing where running is a key part of the training

Jared Anderson got next, he bringing the belts back to the USA, he KO'd Fury in sparring already, and ain't none of them bums in the UK gonna be able to fukk with him

So you've jumped ship already you bytch ass fakkit

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
How long you been this stupid that you can't even comprehend the context of the word he singing. You think white people don't rap the songs artist make?

Why are you going so hard to defend white people saying nikka in any context? I'm not policing the word but you going the extra mile to give this white boy the okay to say nikka and just post it online for public consumption.

And I don't care if 100/100 rappers say they cool with white people saying it they don't represent the black community as a whole.

Fury should know better if he surrounded by as many black people as you say he is. But something in him just said he had to post that online for the world to see after one of the biggest fights in memory.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you going so hard to defend white people saying nikka in any context? I'm not policing the word but you going the extra mile to give this white boy the okay to say nikka and just post it online for public consumption.

And I don't care if 100/100 rappers say they cool with white people saying it they don't represent the black community as a whole.

Fury should know better if he surrounded by as many black people as you say he is. But something in him just said he had to post that online for the world to see after one of the biggest fights in memory.

How about this.. White people stop buying black music and going to concerts and every rapper back in the hood again. Rappers know the people buying their shyt, going to concerts and they made it cool. I don't care if they say nikka while rapping a song. It's a song, you're supposed to repeat lyrics. Now if he call somebody a nikka then that's different..

The problem with people like you is you're stupid. Low iq so you can't decipher good from bad.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Wilder started boxing at the age of 22, and one a bronze medal in the olympics his first year boxing as a beginner

Tyson Fury gotta be 300 pounds and juice so he got limitless stamina to beat somebody who can't box who much smaller than him

Dillian Whyte is fukking trash, Fury on the juice that's why he got fight in his own country, Wilder naturally like 208, plus he 35, and he don't have the legs anymore, because he didn't grow up boxing where running is a key part of the training

Jared Anderson got next, he bringing the belts back to the USA, he KO'd Fury in sparring already, and ain't none of them bums in the UK gonna be able to fukk with him

Aint you supposed to be banned after humiliating yourself in the Fury v Wilder fight thread? Or you not honoring that bet? :sas1: