TYT vs. Jimmy Dore

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I used to watch TYT years ago and Jimmy would go off on tangents and Cenk would be like:whoa: so I'm not surprised about the divorce. It's frightening to see how many opps they've birthed it makes them seem no different than the actual news who have news actors the way they can switch sides. I searched tyt vs Jimmy Dore and he's going scorched earth on them with the amount of videos going at them. I've watched both Dore and TYT version of events on the alleged sexual harassment and I'm seeing a lot of support for Dore.

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The way his audience eats up negativity is reminiscent of right wing talk radio. I bet his audience is largely made up of right wing faux populist douchebag white boys.
Well,
He do like Tucker. He even goes on Tucker show to shyt on Dems so it would make sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he definitely seems like a dirty old man
Did Jimmy really think going on the offensive regarding sexual harrassment allegations by further validating them was somehow a winning strategy here?

Who's coaching this guy? :beli:
The way his audience eats up negativity is reminiscent of right wing talk radio. I bet his audience is largely made up of right wing faux populist douchebag white boys.
fukk Jimmy and his grimey ass. You can have differences, and he could have just cut his ties and moved on. If not for TYT he wouldn't have the platform he has.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Yo I just started fukking with TYT for about a few months now.

This whole segment was dope as fukk. The Jimmy Dore shyt randomly came up at the end legitimately out of nowhere, Cenk started snapping :picard:.

I don't know much about the Jimmy Dore shyt but God damn he gave bro the business unexpectedly.

The interview with the R.A Rugged man was good too don't skip that shyt. A good conversation overall but the snapping at the end was :picard:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo I just started fukking with TYT for about a few months now.

This whole segment was dope as fukk. The Jimmy Dore shyt randomly came up at the end legitimately out of nowhere, Cenk started snapping :picard:.

I don't know much about the Jimmy Dore shyt but God damn he gave bro the business unexpectedly.

The interview with the R.A Rugged man was good too don't skip that shyt. A good conversation overall but the snapping at the end was :picard:

RA snapping on tim pool was hilarious, i'm about to watch this though.

cenk actin tough? :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
RA snapping on tim pool was hilarious, i'm about to watch this though.

cenk actin tough? :mjlol:
Man Cenk went in.

I'd like dude as a politician because he can play the petty games Republicans play very well but he is still being honest and not dikk riding politicians. The whole network is dope and everybody brings a completely different style of how they commentate :ehh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Cenk went in.

I'd like dude as a politician because he can play the petty games Republicans play very well but he is still being honest and not dikk riding politicians. The whole network is dope and everybody brings a completely different style of how they commentate :ehh:
cenk said no lies about jimmy :mjlol:

i'm just glad RA has turned out not to have trash political opinions, when i saw his name popping up associated with Tim Pool i was praying one the only rappers with a biggie feature wasn't spewing maga shyt.

glad he isn't.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
cenk said no lies about jimmy :mjlol:

i'm just glad RA has turned out not to have trash political opinions, when i saw his name popping up associated with Tim Pool i was praying one the only rappers with a biggie feature wasn't spewing maga shyt.

glad he isn't.
Yea I don't think I ever heard the RA dude but I definitely remember him in videos back in the days. I can't quite remember what crew he was fukking with but I remember his face for sure.

I love to see real deal tough people show these right wingers that they will fukk you up. The RA dude seems legit as hell and he talked about his hard upbringing. My shyt was tough as fukk too, I'll be damned if I let a white fukk boy type right winger feel comfortable raising his voice at me.