TYT vs. Jimmy Dore

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Yo I just started fukking with TYT for about a few months now.

This whole segment was dope as fukk. The Jimmy Dore shyt randomly came up at the end legitimately out of nowhere, Cenk started snapping :picard:.

I don't know much about the Jimmy Dore shyt but God damn he gave bro the business unexpectedly.

The interview with the R.A Rugged man was good too don't skip that shyt. A good conversation overall but the snapping at the end was :picard:

Bro that shyt was funny as hell :mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man Cenk went in.

I'd like dude as a politician because he can play the petty games Republicans play very well but he is still being honest and not dikk riding politicians. The whole network is dope and everybody brings a completely different style of how they commentate :ehh:

TyT was way better before the 20M
And Ana is always screaming

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
TyT was way better before the 20M
And Ana is always screaming
They had to be good enough to get that money, they are the best left leaning network BY FAR. I fukks with Roland Martin but I'm only entertained by Roland during debates, his team is the best part of his show. Cenk is entertaining, JR has the best sarcastic criticism style in the game, John is cool and Ana is agressive as hell.

I likes that shyt lol. Also Dr Rashad is probably the best at what he does. I fukks with TYT hard body.

I was actually getting my news from CNN for a while, I still watch it but I use TYT specifically for my political news

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
They had to be good enough to get that money, they are the best left leaning network BY FAR. I fukks with Roland Martin but I'm only entertained by Roland during debates, his team is the best part of his show. Cenk is entertaining, JR has the best sarcastic criticism style in the game, John is cool and Ana is agressive as hell.

I likes that shyt lol. Also Dr Rashad is probably the best at what he does. I fukks with TYT hard body.

I was actually getting my news from CNN for a while, I still watch it but I use TYT specifically for my political news
Secular Talk >>>> TyT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo I just started fukking with TYT for about a few months now.

This whole segment was dope as fukk. The Jimmy Dore shyt randomly came up at the end legitimately out of nowhere, Cenk started snapping :picard:.

I don't know much about the Jimmy Dore shyt but God damn he gave bro the business unexpectedly.

The interview with the R.A Rugged man was good too don't skip that shyt. A good conversation overall but the snapping at the end was :picard:

I like angry Cenk. Jimmy deserves a swift ass kicking.