U.S. Will Ban Smoking in Public Housing Nationwide

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
So you support banning smoking in all apartments, townhouses and condos period too then right?
:takedat: I support no smoking inside any building that contains children,pets or non smokers.....As far as enforceable bans they really can only be applied to multi family housing...

but perhaps the law should allow the kids who grew up in single family homes with parents who smoked inside to start filing civil suits against their selfish azz parents

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'm trying to figure out how cats have a problem with the government saying what you can and can not do in government housing? :dahell:

"Their own homes?"
ekqwo.jpg
Since when? Not only is it NOT their own homes, but these people barely pay any fukking rent! And yall do realize that MOST landlords of regular apparent buildings don't allow smoking already, right?

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
No one is banning smoking cigarettes you just can't smoke them in public housing. Go outdoors and smoke it's pretty simple.

Do you think people should be able to smoke on public transportation? How about airplanes?

I think it will have an impact.
Agree

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah because the most pressing issue facing people living in public housing is residents with nicotine addictions not being criminalized.

It's not being "criminalized".

"Castro noted that childhood asthma was a primary reason to implement the ban".

"One-third of NYCHA residents reported having at least one child with asthma, according to NYC Smoke-Free findings"

"The nonprofit also found that adult NYCHA residents are two times as likely to suffer from asthma than other New York adults".

"More than 940,000 public housing units will become smoke-free nationwide and, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, will save about $94 million in secondhand smoke-related health care, $43 million in repairs, and $16 million in fire losses".

"A survey conducted by NYCHA in 2012 found that 75 percent of its residents would prefer to live in apartment buildings where smoking was banned".

Smoking Ban Approved in New York Public Housing and Nationwide

:hubie:

I'd like to not imagine what the results that cancer studies for these people would show.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is very draconian and oppressive.

"A survey conducted by NYCHA in 2012 found that 75 percent of its residents would prefer to live in apartment buildings where smoking was banned".

:hubie:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
This is exactly the type of liberal reform that sounds great on paper but will only make poor people's lives more miserable.
They're more miserable, so now they need a cigarette, so they incur more fines, which makes them more miserable, so they need another cigarette, so they incur more fines...
aBUwbEI.png

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
HL elitists both liberal and conservative often find common ground when it comes to being scornful of and paternalistic to poor people.

Yeah typically when I see @88m3 Napoleon and one other Hillary supporter agreeing on anything I'm almost certain it's some fukk boy shyt.

This nikka wanna talk about the children that live in public housing getting benefits of this. Well when their parents get fined who pays the price? What a fukking moron :dead: It's incomprehensible that poor people need more fines in their lives but to these social engineers it's all gravy. Get fined for having a clinical addiction brehs.

This is such a strange thread. I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing that. When hash, 88, and Nap agree with #TrumpSet something is up.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Tbh if you smoke inside the house you're probably a pos :yeshrug:

You should be able to do whatever you want in property that you own. If you don't own it, you have to follow the rules of whoever owns it. If its the state with public housing, you're at their mercy. It makes sense for them to pursue this policy because it will increase their property values, decrease overall health care costs, and improve the local environment.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Embrace higher insurance costs, childhood asthma, and cancer, Brehs!

...dont worry these politicians dont give a rats ass about you or your kids brehs

your health is the least of their concerns

new so called 'laws/regulations' is basically about revenue made off fines and incarceration...every so called law passed by these crooks has revenue attached to it

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:usure: So the children of the poor dont deserve clean air and a life free from asthma and bronchitis

the sad part is this having to be legislated at ALL..Growing Up all the adults in my family who smoked always went outside..No Goverment offical was needed to tell them such a common sense thing.

its selfish to subject children to your own toxic vices

...who would of thunk one day a vice like smoking would be facing a ban

mind you the very society that said it was ok now is talking about banning it

Is the lottery next...what about alcohol?

oh wait I can see it now...around the year 2035 lgbt/faq life will also be banned after its been found to be detrimental to people and kids

BShwtEUqbx3R_mobile.mp4

well actually...no by then pedophilia will probably be legal so it wont matter...but them is anything this society say is ok actually worth adopting? hmmmm

ok today but banned tomorrow...can anybody just enjoy socially approved vice in peace any longer? daaaggggg lets blame somebody..anybody

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
...who would of thunk one day a vice like smoking would be facing a ban
:whoa: Read it again...Theyre NOT banning smoking...Theyre banning SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING...which is common sense..

mind you the very society that said it was ok now is talking about banning it
At one time Cocaine was an ingredient in a popular soft drink..people used to Xray their feet to see if shoes fit..Things change as people learn about new dangers

Modern buildings recirculate air several times so they can be energy efficient ...smoking in an apartment is guaranteed to affect everybody's health in that building .

Is the lottery next...what about alcohol?
:childplease: See above

Alcohol and lottery tickets dont affect other peoples health

oh wait I can see it now...around the year 2035 lgbt/faq life will also be banned after its been found to be detrimental to people and kids

BShwtEUqbx3R_mobile.mp4

well actually...no by then pedophilia will probably be legal so it wont matter...but them is anything this society say is ok actually worth adopting? hmmmm

ok today but banned tomorrow...can anybody just enjoy socially approved vice in peace any longer? daaaggggg lets blame somebody..anybody
:sitdown: @ Pedophilia....really??

:dahell: But seriously thats one bizarre diatribe....