UBER drive tells woman to get out of car [Video]

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
57784a316bbacd523cbf142d1709c0f4.jpg
bruh, what type of irrational cac kneejerk reaction are you having right now? does that cac remind you of grandpa or something?

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This miserable cac must hate life. Imagine, all that white skin and having to resort to working as a taxi driver for negroes. He must hate his life right now. :laff:

Old girl is foolish. Everyone on Uber is easy to find. She should have just left the car, gave that nikka a bad review, and called another Uber. Later, she should have filed a formal complaint and likely received some perks.
Exactly, one time this uber driver damn near took me around the world tryna get more money and dropped me off at a place other than my destination saying it was too much traffic to get there, I sat in the back like Oh word :sas1: aight :sas2:

Me and the chick I was with got out, gave a bad review and stated she went the long way and didn't drop me off at my destination, like 5 minutes later uber contacted me back with a apology and refund, case closed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah you would have never got the chance. When you pulled up I would have looked you dead in the face while I canceled the ride. I hope you drove a long way too. :win:
you the uber driver, not me bro :whoa: i mean i'dda trolled u into having a goddamn fit

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Uber is not the ambulance. You're not even suppose to let people in an emergency into you car. I drove a lady having a miscarriage once. I would have felt so guilty not taking her so I did. But that shyt was not cool and very stressful on me. Also you have no idea what she did to warrant this but I have done the same thing with Lyft. I had to throw someone out my car in the same manner so I feel dude...unless he is just a racist a$$hole.

Story please:jbhmm:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Pays for Uber.. Driver does not take you to exact destination.. yells at you, swears at you, is hostile and acts in a threatning manner..

And y'all are saying that she should just take it and do what ol massa says?

'it's ok.. get out the car boo'

Lmao Y'all some idiots!

This man represents a company and under no circumstance shoud he be on that shyt..

Record that fool, and hopefully that idiot won't have a job on Monday