Home of the terrapins
57784a316bbacd523cbf142d1709c0f4.jpg
I think the ocean has more to do with it, but ima let him cook

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Story please:jbhmm:

I picked up this ugly fat bytch who was being very rude, condescending and didn't know where she was even going. We get to a large garden style apartment/condo complex and she wanted me to end the ride early but still keep driving her. I told her the ride ended when she gets out my car. We got to the townhouse she told me to end the ride. I told her again that the ride ends when she is out of my vehicle. She didn't move and raise her voice at me to end the ride. I told her to get her ugly fat ass out of my car or she was going to get fukked up. She then finally jumps out of car and tries to spit on me and runs into the house. I sent a note to CS right away and they called me 10 minutes later. She tried to lie and say I pulled a knife on her but I know how to word things in situations like that and she got deactivated but not before she paid me an extra $50. On top of that, I didn't end the ride for quite some time. I drove for another week but stopped doing ride share after that.

My ex-boyfriend got called a nikka a few times doing ride share. Once he legit chased a Arab dude down the block for calling him a nikka. Arab dude started crying and shyt.

I don't do ride sharing anymore. The people are mad rude and entitled. It's really not worth the money for me.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
California
if she is Mexican and she needs to go to ER, its very likely she was about to drop off an ancher baby. :mjlol:

Lol @ this dumb fukk acting like his family isn't filled with anchor babies

The only people in the u.s that originated from here are native Americans
Mexicans have native american blood so take your L u fukking anchor baby fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Pays for Uber.. Driver does not take you to exact destination.. yells at you, swears at you, is hostile and acts in a threatning manner..

And y'all are saying that she should just take it and do what ol massa says?

'it's ok.. get out the car boo'

Lmao Y'all some idiots!

This man represents a company and under no circumstance shoud he be on that shyt..

Record that fool, and hopefully that idiot won't have a job on Monday

He's an independent contractor. He has the right to stop the ride at any time. He seriously wasn't even suppose to have her in the car b/c she was in an emergency situation. He little weak $5 don't mean shyt and doesn't give you the right trespass. bytch was entitled.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ this dumb fukk acting like his family isn't filled with anchor babies

The only people in the u.s that originated from here are native Americans
Mexicans have native american blood so take your L u fukking anchor baby fakkit.

Native Americans come from North America not South America :mjlol:

Yall illegals are doing too much because yall had O-ba-ma saving you. Glad they voted out that recent bill that catered to illegal immigration. He only has a small time left you better throw more money at your cac puppet before he leaves. :lolbron:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
weak mexicans lost their land tho

#factsonly

Mexican-American War - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
They aren't even Native Americans, brehs.

This is a Native American:
tmi00403c.jpg

This is Mexicans:
131103233334-frum-mexico-sugar-tax-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

They are not the same. Mexicans are mixed with Spanard blood, not Native Americans migrating to South America. If Mexicans are really Native Americans then why are their cultural garb like this:
mexican-culture1.jpg

and not like this:
native_american.jpg

They say this bullshyt because they think we aren't smart enought to use practical thinking.