UBER drive tells woman to get out of car [Video]

⠀⠀⠀

sentence him to life!!!!!
Daps
first of all who the fukk calls an uber driver to go to the ER :comeon:

this dude is not going to get that mad over nothing, she caused him to escalate, she just started recording at the end.

he did arrive to the destination which is the hospital. just not the ER entrance. There is NO way she needed the emergency room that bad if she is going to sit in the car and not leave. I'm 100% sure she provoked him. feel sorry for the man she ends up with

no cac

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: fukk both of them but yall nikkas really caping for this mexican broad? get the fukk out the car bytch, i wouldnt had mind if he drug her ass out of his whip.

Daps
First of all, this shyt is hilarious :laff::laff::laff:

All three parties are at fault: the driver, the passenger and uber. The passenger was clearly patronizing the driver. We don't have a video from the ride, but given her actions during this vid and the driver's claims of how she was acting, I'm willing to bet she was a rude, condescending bytch the entire time. The driver was wrong to be so irate yelling at the top of his lungs like a madman. He should've simply asked her to exit three times, then called the cops. And there's no doubt in my mind that he dropped her off at the wrong entrance on purpose. He probably did that to get back at her. And there's nothing wrong with taking an uber to the emergency room. Most emergency room patients show up in passenger vehicles and not ambulances. It's not always that dire.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
First of all, this shyt is hilarious :laff::laff::laff:

All three parties are at fault: the driver, the passenger and uber. The passenger was clearly patronizing the driver. We don't have a video from the ride, but given her actions during this vid and the driver's claims of how she was acting, I'm willing to bet she was a rude, condescending bytch the entire time. The driver was wrong to be so irate yelling at the top of his lungs like a madman. He should've simply asked her to exit three times, then called the cops. And there's no doubt in my mind that he dropped her off at the wrong entrance on purpose. He probably did that to get back at her. And there's nothing wrong with taking an uber to the emergency room. Most emergency room patients show up in passenger vehicles and not ambulances. It's not always that dire.
To be real, if he took her to the location she requested he has no obligation to do much else. It is his car and he has the right to tell her to gtfo

She needs to get out the car.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she don't where she is that's not his problem. She's at the hospital, gtfo the car.

I feel you. If he arrived at the location that was determined, then that's all he had to do.
All the yelling and histrionics are just completely unneeded.

It that were me I would have pulled up and been like... "we've arrived"

And that would have been the last words I said. If she wants to chill in my car, talking to herself instead of going to the emergency room :skip:... thats on her.

But i'm not engaging her like we're both 8 years old.