Ubisoft E3 Conference Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
MMO 3rd person shooter with gfx like that....next gen is fukkin here. The snow added a lot to the atmosphere too. Dope shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
this is the greatest game at the entire show, these the type of games we need to be having, real talk, i love how they starting to combine single player wit multiplayer, because ai real boring, now they need this going wit sports games, im loving next gen already

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yo that HUD look exactly like Ghost Recon Future Soldier's. :ohhh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
These commentators on the post show are so fukking retarded. No one gives a fukk about the crew or south park

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
With Watch Dogs, The Crew and The Division it seems that Ubisoft is putting a lot of stock in integrating singleplayer and MMO with each other. Interesting to say the least.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
this is the greatest game at the entire show, these the type of games we need to be having, real talk, i love how they starting to combine single player wit multiplayer, because ai real boring, now they need this going wit sports games, im loving next gen already

:patrice:

:blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo, "The Crew" has the entire USA in the game :wow:
And you can drop yourself anywhere at anytime.

Lets stop acting like we didn't always wish your locals was in a game before.
Please somebody make a thread on this game so we can talk about this fact further.

Once again, the entire USA. And not a fake version of it, supposedly real roads n shiit.
So you can play the game in your own neighborhood basically.
No game has me more hyped if this is accurate :noah:
These commentators on the post show are so fukking retarded. No one gives a fukk about the crew or south park
Niqqa shut yo dumbazz non game playing uh... azz up. Both of those games will be in the top 10 games to drop over the next 12months.
South Park has been getting CRUCIAL reviews. They say its identical to the show. Looks like your watching an episode, but its an RPG
Its a can't fail game if it can deliver. Its already been played by ppl, it delievers :ufdup:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just my luck, my stream was messing up when the division started so I said forget it and broke my fast.... so i missed it!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yo, "The Crew" has the entire USA in the game :wow:
And you can drop yourself anywhere at anytime.

Lets stop acting like we didn't always wish your locals was in a game before.
Please somebody make a thread on this game so we can talk about this fact further.

Once again, the entire USA. And not a fake version of it, supposedly real roads n shiit.
So you can play the game in your own neighborhood basically.
No game has me more hyped if this is accurate :noah:

Niqqa shut yo dumbazz non game playing uh... azz up. Both of those games will be in the top 10 games to drop over the next 12months.
South Park has been getting CRUCIAL reviews. They say its identical to the show. Looks like your watching an episode, but its an RPG
Its a can't fail game if it can deliver. Its already been played by ppl, it delievers :ufdup:

No one gives a fukk about either of those games, especially south park:seriously:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Just my luck, my stream was messing up when the division started so I said forget it and broke my fast.... so i missed it!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaRSuyQ7zA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]