Ubisoft E3 Conference Thread

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, "The Crew" has the entire USA in the game :wow:
And you can drop yourself anywhere at anytime.

Lets stop acting like we didn't always wish your locals was in a game before.
Please somebody make a thread on this game so we can talk about this fact further.

Once again, the entire USA. And not a fake version of it, supposedly real roads n shiit.
So you can play the game in your own neighborhood basically.
No game has me more hyped if this is accurate :noah:

No way that shyt is near possible.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
MGS V about to solidify Hideo's place as a true GOAT, but aside form that, The Division might've been the dopest reveal at E3 so far.

Ubisoft still some bytch nikkas for not revealing Rainbow Six man, they dropped 1 RS game(Vegas 2) since AC came on the scene.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No way that shyt is near possible.

During the show they showed it near the brooklyn bridge and they was like "That is all the real streets around the bridge too" and I was just more so paying attention to the gameplay instead of every word they uttered during.

Then on the post show when they was talking about all the games (IGN) they talked about what I just said. How the entire US is in the game, and that you could drop in anywhere at anytime. I know with the "cloud" something like that should be easy. But its on PS4 too, so unless they have the same cloud setup (which they could/should/but probably wont) then maybe my dream isn't real?

I heard them say it, and I still don't believe it yet either. I'll dig to see if any info is online about this...

Ubisoft has confirmed last month's rumor that Ivory Towers and Ubisoft Reflections, the team behind Driver: San Francisco, are working on a new racing game called The Crew for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The next-gen racer places an emphasis on arcade action similar to Burnout and Need For Speed, but treads new ground by bringing the genre into the MMO space.

A CG trailer shown at Ubisoft's E3 press conference highlighted a group of cars running from the police across a variety of American cities. The trailer ended with the phrase "Never Drive Alone," as well as confirmation of an "Early 2014" release date. A demo in New York City was also shown.
At the end of the video they zoomed back and it shows gamers from all over the country. And what I bolded makes me believe that I guess what I heard them say is real :blessed:
EDIT: Had the wrong vid up (the last 20secs they show the map) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnoRnpVh6BU[/ame]

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
MGS V about to solidify Hideo's place as a true GOAT, but aside form that, The Division might've been the dopest reveal at E3 so far.

Ubisoft still some bytch nikkas for not revealing Rainbow Six man, they dropped 1 RS game(Vegas 2) since AC came on the scene.
You do realize E3 is a 3 day event that officially starts TOMORROW
What that means is for the next 3days new games will be revealed. Especially over the next 2 days.
Finally, the games you want to see might be revealed during the PS4 reveal later.
Just realize that sony and microsoft will show more unannounced games between now and wednesday

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
The Division is the first game that really got me hype today. When they come out the police station and they look at Manhattan..........:whoo:

Next Gen is here

Profane

Daps
irO5AElVq7Rn8.gif

isUAfyjVVcj28.gif

best game shown at e3 so far :ohlawd:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm thinking Ubi didn't want Watch Dogs to overshadow Division so they only showed a trailer.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
You do realize E3 is a 3 day event that officially starts TOMORROW
What that means is for the next 3days new games will be revealed. Especially over the next 2 days.
Finally, the games you want to see might be revealed during the PS4 reveal later.
Just realize that sony and microsoft will show more unannounced games between now and wednesday

Breh I know all of that, im just a bitter Rainbow Six fan that's been fed nothing since the 90 second announcement trailer in 2011 except that pre-orders for the game have been cancelled. I'm tryna :eat: out here