UDubb Presents: Alpha n Omega PPV

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Trick trick might have pull in Detroit but im pretty sure it doesnt reach all the way to jersey. Suge and them might trynna prove something in their hometown. Lux aint reckless.
Suge and Trick Trick don't have any beef. They been squashed it. And Trick got pull in a lot of places then nikkas not gonna pull something and then can't leave NJ/NY.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
After the last Rap Grid PPV, I'm a bit apprehensive about copping. I think I'm gonna wait and see what the feedback is about the stream quality then maybe I'll cop the VOD tomorrow.

Mickey said he heard Lux been practicing at 3 in the morning in the projects. Said he's all the way locked in.

He's gonna be talking that shyt :ohlawd:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand he locked in but wat's your opinion on that? U think we gonna see the old Lux or something close to it..
I don't even wanna see the "old" Lux. If we get Charlie Clips level Lux, minus the all around fukkery, I'll be ecstatic. Lux is someone who seems to also improve and adjust with the times, sorta like Nas; I was never somebody who wanted to get another Illmatic, I always appreciated the newer projects.