UDubb Presents: Alpha n Omega PPV

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody confirm for me whether this Head Ice-Suge battle is actually happening, and whether or not it's three rounds or a one-rounder? I'm probably gonna order this event just based off of Lux anyway, and I may as well support the culture. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even wanna see the "old" Lux. If we get Charlie Clips level Lux, minus the all around fukkery, I'll be ecstatic. Lux is someone who seems to also improve and adjust with the times, sorta like Nas; I was never somebody who wanted to get another Illmatic, I always appreciated the newer projects.

Lux vs clips....was good....not amazing...not scary. He wasn't tryna kill Clips fr. Not the first 2 rds, he coasted on him and still won. This don't call for that....it ain't gotta be Old Lux all the way, but the Lux that battled Hollow least gotta come out to play. Aggression gotta be a factor for Lux somewhat in this. Too much history and too big of match not to.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux vs clips....was good....not amazing...not scary. He wasn't tryna kill Clips fr. Not the first 2 rds, he coasted on him and still won. This don't call for that....it ain't gotta be Old Lux all the way, but the Lux that battled Hollow least gotta come out to play. Aggression gotta be a factor for Lux somewhat in this. Too much history and too big of match not to.

Watch that lux vs clips again and try not to pay attention to the fukkery.
Lux absolutely bodybagged Clips.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ars is going to be barking on Lux so Lux needs to be aggressive as well, like he was against Hollow like you said.

Ars "fukk you" aggression vs Lux "Im gonna tell you about yourself" kinda aggression is gonna make for a great battle energy-wise.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Stream is up FYI, battles havent started yet though. Champion with the pre-game show

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just ordered it. I have no faith in Rapgrid :snoop: but the money's already spent now. :yeshrug: