From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the card as a whole its def a two card show. Some real squash matches on the undercard

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looking at the card as a whole its def a two card show. Some real squash matches on the undercard
:mjcry: Aldo supposedly suffered a fractured rib in training reports are saying and Hathaway just got injured.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well I guess Aldo will double main with Ronda in Brazil. Hathaway is injured not Gunnar. Dude is made of sheet rock

This the second time I got tickets for an Aldo fight where he got injured. The staples center fight which was chad mendes 2 last year and now this. I got tickets to weidman vs Belfort with Ronda co main event at staples last year weidman gets injured. I get jones vs rumble tickets in Vegas jones gets suspended. Now this Aldo fight :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: why can't I just go to a card that the main event stays the same. Especially when I wanna see my favorite fighters.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Aldo now might not fight since he hurt his ribs in sparring. :pacspit:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs UFC 189 Aldo vs Mcgregor legit second most hype match of UFC history on July 11th may have been postponed because Aldo today suffered a rib injury. I'm so hurt I had to post it in here :mjcry: every UFC card I try to attend the main event always gets canceled or replaced. This is the 4th car I have tried to go to :mjcry:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Per Damon Martin of Fox Sports, citing a Globo in Brazil report, Aldo was injured during a sparring session on Tuesday:

The report states that Aldo was taken to the hospital where he underwent two separate tests, including a CT scan that confirmed a fractured rib.

The injury apparently happened during a sparring session when a teammate nailed Aldo with a kick to his midsection, and the champion fell down in pain immediately before being taken to the hospital to be examined.

According to Guilherme Cruz of MMAFighting.com, Aldo may "potentially require three to four weeks of treatment" and has not yet decided if he will have to pull out from the fight with McGregor.

Using that timeline, Aldo would be just shy of three weeks by the date of UFC 189. The 28-year-old is the first and thus far only featherweight champion in UFC history, boasting a 7-0 record with the promotion and 25-1 overall.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Brehs UFC 189 Aldo vs Mcgregor legit second most hype match of UFC history on July 11th may have been postponed because Aldo today suffered a rib injury. I'm so hurt I had to post it in here :mjcry: every UFC card I try to attend the main event always gets canceled or replaced. This is the 4th car I have tried to go to :mjcry:

goddam you need to stop going to any event ever :damn:

blacka5

Pro
Daps
Per Damon Martin of Fox Sports, citing a Globo in Brazil report, Aldo was injured during a sparring session on Tuesday:

The report states that Aldo was taken to the hospital where he underwent two separate tests, including a CT scan that confirmed a fractured rib.

The injury apparently happened during a sparring session when a teammate nailed Aldo with a kick to his midsection, and the champion fell down in pain immediately before being taken to the hospital to be examined.

According to Guilherme Cruz of MMAFighting.com, Aldo may "potentially require three to four weeks of treatment" and has not yet decided if he will have to pull out from the fight with McGregor.

Using that timeline, Aldo would be just shy of three weeks by the date of UFC 189. The 28-year-old is the first and thus far only featherweight champion in UFC history, boasting a 7-0 record with the promotion and 25-1 overall.

:sadcam: please NO!!!! not like this!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

07-minister.jpg