Who wins the title fights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is pretty bad I knew people who have no interest in ufc that were excited for this fight. Plus my boys a mcgregor fan and was gonna have a big party and order the fight now I don't get to party or laugh at him when Aldo won:stopitslime:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This the second time I got tickets for an Aldo fight where he got injured. The staples center fight which was chad mendes 2 last year and now this. I got tickets to weidman vs Belfort with Ronda co main event at staples last year weidman gets injured. I get jones vs rumble tickets in Vegas jones gets suspended. Now this Aldo fight :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: why can't I just go to a card that the main event stays the same. Especially when I wanna see my favorite fighters.
Damn I learned my lesson after 1 when Romero got injured a week before the jacare fight I was crushed. I'm never doing that to myself again.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Aldo can't fight he won't be cleared until October... So he misses the Brazil date too.

BeefWellingtonThe2nd

[Generic Custom Title]
Daps
Reppin
Notts, UK
I can't imagine them putting Conor in an interim fight with a big name, it'd be too risky, and he were to lose, the UFC would lose one of their biggest matchups.

Even with Aldo - McGregor off the card, bump the Brown - Means fight up to the maincard and we've still got a pretty damn good PPV.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The rumor is McGreggor vs. Edgar for interim title

I doubt it, not if Aldo is only gonna be out till October. They've put a lot of $$ in raising McGregor's visibility and have fed him very favorable matchups. They don't wanna see Edgar beat him(which is a very real possibility and I think Edgar should be favored in that matchup)