• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Rory fight was frustrating to watch from a technical stand point. Rory gave Lawler that win just off of his stance alone. He fought hunched over and chin sticking way out :dahell: and then he circles to Robbie's left (power hand) the whole night and didn't throw the jab :mindblown: as soon as I seen his stance I knew he should start throwing head kicks but he didn't really start doing it till the 3rd and he was pretty tired. Robbie looked way too loose and calm but if worked for him :manny: Rory was way too hesitant looked like his personality finally caught up with him in the ring :manny: Hendricks should body Lawler in the 3rd fight tho.

I also believe Mendes broke down mentally. He wasn't prepared for that trash talk from Conor.

The Jonathan Stephens fight was good because of that flash high knee.

Gunner gave that boy thatch that two piece combo from Popeyes :wow:

The reebok uniform was weak and the blood doesn't go with white lol. The new design for the UFC makes it look like I'm playing ea UFC I don't care for it much. The octagon graphics were really cool. But they couldn't translate it well on the tv seemed like you needed to be there in person to get the full effect imo.

This national pride stuff is all cool but they be mishandling the flags :ufdup: I also didn't like how right before Conor came out the Irish flag was in the middle of the octagon in Vegas :why:

That's the first ever live entrances UFC ever had. I think this card did about 800k buys. Aldo is literally licking his chops. He didn't miss out on his pay day :birdman: now Conor gonna be on his Hollywood steez talking about he's the one and only champ and Aldo is an imposter :snoop: Aldo will be ready and if any of yall check the episode where we talked to Aldo's sparring partner. Aldo will be ready for Conor's mouth. Plus the reach will be similar. I don't see Conor being able to check the leg kicks or being able to stuff the take downs consistently from Aldo. I am so relieved I didn't go to Vegas :russ: it was a good fight card. I seen Lorenzo fertitta the first one in the ring with Dana congratulating Conor. The Mendes congratulating him was :camby: the whole giving him the black shirt thing was :camby:

I do wonder what Dana said to Rory :ohhh: at the end of the fight.

Conor woulda targeted Aldo's ribs Conor's spinning back kick is made for that.
ufc needs CM Gregor to win
Anthony Pettis.
When is he returning ? Late 2016?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Sinhead oconner, staind and now Rihanna? UFC guys listen to the worst music :dead:

Let me have a live performance walkout...the whole dip set gonna be out there in tall t's and du rags :heh:
Dana controls their entrance songs. Guys pick their songs but the UFC has to okay it. It's why everyone comes out to mainstream shyt.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Dana controls their entrance songs. Guys pick their songs but the UFC has to okay it. It's why everyone comes out to mainstream shyt.
of course he controls it, he doesn't want to get sued or pay artists million of dollars :manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
of course he controls it, he doesn't want to get sued or pay artists million of dollars :manny:
That has nothing to do with it. Usage during a live telecast costs peanuts. It's the exact same as arenas playing music during games. When UFC re-airs fights they eithet cut entrances entirely or dub over them. It's the licensing for re-use that costs money and they don't fo that.

Dana lording over peoples walk-out music is just him being a micromanaging a$$hole like his idol Vince McMahon.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not saying it's not true but what are you basing that on? Bones came out to some obscure shyt before he was household......

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall hear about how Conor called mendes a legend for taking the fight and he also said referred to Aldo is a "juice head p*ssy" while they were fighting. :ohhh:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fighters specifically saying it. The most recent was Anderson who wasn't allowed to change from the DMX song.
I remember that too :russ: Dana was like that's how people know you by! Super wwe sht. That makes me wonder what cm punk will come out to. :ohhh: