UFC 211 [5/13] "Everything's Bigger In Texas" (Dos Santos/Miocic, Jerzzkkjjk/Andrade, Maia/Masvidal)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
UFC 211
Miocic vs. dos Santos 2

Date: May 13, 2017
Venue: American Airlines Center

UFC 211 Fight Card
Main Card (10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on Pay-Per-View)
  • Stipe Miocic (c)(16-2) vs. Junior dos Santos (18-4)*
  • Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c)(13-0) vs. Jéssica Andrade (16-5)**
  • Demian Maia (24-6) vs. Jorge Masvidal (32-11)
  • Frankie Edgar (21-5-1) vs. Yair Rodriguez (10-1)
  • Henry Cejudo (10-2) vs. Sergio Pettis (15-2)
Prelims (8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on FX)

• Eddie Alvarez (28-5) vs. Dustin Poirier (21-5)
  • Chas Skelly (17-2) vs. Jason Knight (16-2)
  • Krzysztof Jotko (19-1) vs. David Branch (20-3)
  • Marco Polo Reyes (7-3) vs. James Vick (10-1)
Prelims (6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on UFC Fight Pass)

• Jessica Aguilar (19-5) vs. Cortney Casey (6-4)
  • Jared Gordon (12-1) vs. Michel Quinones (8-1)
  • Gabriel Benítez (19-6) vs. Enrique Barzola (13-3-1)
  • Chase Sherman (9-3) vs. Rashad Coulter (8-1)
  • Joachim Christensen (14-4) vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov (19-4)

:cook:

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Stacked card. Eddie Alvarez is on the preliminaries:wow:

eddie did it to himself. if he actually used the mcgregor fight to his advantage to renegotiate a new deal he wouldn't be in this position.

joanna is surprisingly a -160 vs andrade. andrade was getting her ass lit up against angela hill, i really don't see how she can stand up against joanna, joanna is on another level.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw a solo Yair Rodriguez billboard in Spanish as I was driving into downtown this morning. UFC is going to put a battery in his back if he wins this fight, since the Cain project has been a failure.
As they should especially with the level of competition Frankie is... Cain isn't a failure he's achieved everything just couldn't stay healthy. Mexicans just like Japanese fans or even U.K. fans if you give them a fighting hero they will be passionately behind them.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
As they should especially with the level of competition Frankie is... Cain isn't a failure he's achieved everything just couldn't stay healthy. Mexicans just like Japanese fans or even U.K. fans if you give them a fighting hero they will be passionately behind them.
Every time Cain was on a Mexico card he lost or pulled out. That's a failure from the UFC's perspective.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
eddie did it to himself. if he actually used the mcgregor fight to his advantage to renegotiate a new deal he wouldn't be in this position.

joanna is surprisingly a -160 vs andrade. andrade was getting her ass lit up against angela hill, i really don't see how she can stand up against joanna, joanna is on another level.
Whoa Eddie on the prelims? How? He just lost the belt in his last fight?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ufc has really slid on priorities I had completely forgot about this. On paper it looks like a card we would have seen in 2009/2010 but who really knows.

Could care less about the main event, conflicted about the WW title eliminator. And Sean Shelby is showing his lack of match making skills with the last 2 bouts in the main card.
Hopefully the karolina fight was an anomaly cuz if that is what ATT has done to JJ I might have to hand in my fan card

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
ufc has really slid on priorities I had completely forgot about this. On paper it looks like a card we would have seen in 2009/2010 but who really knows.

Could care less about the main event, conflicted about the WW title eliminator. And Sean Shelby is showing his lack of match making skills with the last 2 bouts in the main card.
Hopefully the karolina fight was an anomaly cuz if that is what ATT has done to JJ I might have to hand in my fan card

Your taste in everything just sucks :mjlol: