UFC 213 [7/8] "The Lioness Is In The Hospital" (Nunes/Shevchenko Cancelled, Romero/Whittaker New ME)

Who Wins Saturday Night

• Amanda Nunes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Valentina Shevchenko

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yoel Romero

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Robert Whittaker

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Fabricio Werdum

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Alistair Overeem

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:lupe: so quiet this is supposed to be UFC's big card. Y'all just waiting for UFC 214 I see you :youngsabo:
Can't speak for others but what usually pulls me in when I am apathetic about most fighters on a card is the implications of the results moving forward. On this card other than the MW fight its kinda. :ld:Take the HW fight, no one ask for that. Main event? The loss of tate/ronda and the creation of 125 has killed the division, UFC don't care about nunes & If Valentina wins it will just lead to a trilogy, no one wants that.

I am not buying any Browne stock and realistically does anyone believe we have yet to see the best versions of either Miller or pettis? It just feels like a buffer before the real event where there is some high stakes on the line

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Thug Rose my girl but how she ranked higher than Tecia when she's now 9-1 and Rose is 7-3
The system needs refining but not on this she beat Torres recently besides and there seems to be this weird thing where if someone has a lot of hype and you beat them on a FoX card where x amount of ppl are watching that will catapult you up the rankings. Like for some reason they made out her demolishing PVZ was something of merit:mjlol: beating waterson was what really did it..

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
The system needs refining but not on this she beat Torres recently besides and there seems to be this weird thing where if someone has a lot of hype and you beat them on a FoX card where x amount of ppl are watching that will catapult you up the rankings. Like for some reason they made out her demolishing PVZ was something of merit:mjlol: beating waterson was what really did it..
I forgot she got beat by her

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the deal with MMA fighters? I'm assuming this is weight cut related, you hardly ever see boxing cards get fukked up like this with fighters getting ill the week of/day of of big fights and getting fights canceled.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
UFC stays having trouble with this "Super Bowl" card it's like the third year in a row.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
What is the deal with MMA fighters? I'm assuming this is weight cut related, you hardly ever see boxing cards get fukked up like this with fighters getting ill the week of/day of of big fights and getting fights canceled.

Boxing has more weight classes, no IV ban, no USADA, etc

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
FDPqtaI.gif

Was looking forward to Amanda's fight