UFC 213 [7/8] "The Lioness Is In The Hospital" (Nunes/Shevchenko Cancelled, Romero/Whittaker New ME)

Who Wins Saturday Night

• Amanda Nunes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Valentina Shevchenko

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yoel Romero

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Robert Whittaker

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Fabricio Werdum

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Alistair Overeem

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Overall ehh card. Nothing truly bad but nothing stand out either. UFC better pray Jones doesn't screw up because that show is looking like their only money card of the year. I wonder how the WME people are feeling this year

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Lol so everyone hates Bisping again? I remember there was a turnaround after the Rockhold fight. Personally, I like him. He's the goat a$$hole of MMA and he's been that way since the start...looooong before Conor for those saying that he's trying to copy him.
:dwillhuh: I don't remember anyone fukkin with Bisping b4 or after.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Romero would have been better off just going hard in that 3rd, breh took the round off up 2-0 and ended up gassing the fukk out anyway

C/s

He forfeited round 3 thinking he'd conserve energy to seal it in round 4... but once Whitaker took round 4 from him.. Yoel knew he fukked up bc his gas tank was on E

87 others

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I don't remember anyone fukkin with Bisping b4 or after.
I clearly remember him having a little run during and after the rockhold fight. Maybe that's because luke came off as such as smug douchebag idk. I fux with Bisping regardless.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Bisping is the WOAT Middleweight champion.

Hasn't defended the shyt in a year because he wanted to duck contenders, and his lone defense was against geriatric Dan Henderson.

Now he's keeping the division on hold so he can fight a bloated welterweight who hasn't fought in 4 years.

shyt is a joke :camby:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Lol so everyone hates Bisping again? I remember there was a turnaround after the Rockhold fight. Personally, I like him. He's the goat a$$hole of MMA and he's been that way since the start...looooong before Conor for those saying that he's trying to copy him.
I used to respect him. But once he got the belt he kept ducking Romero. You're right, He was always a cocky Manc who talked shyt. Young Bisping was a "I fight ya anytime, Buddeh". Nowit's like I'll fight in my own time.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Most just wanted to see rockhold get humbled because he started to feel himself too much and started to say Anderson Silva was never on his level etc

Whats ironic is that majority of the guys here was rooting for rockhold over weidman because of the fukkery of the Silva fights

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I used to respect him. But once he got the belt he kept ducking Romero. You're right, He was always a cocky Manc who talked shyt. Young Bisping was a "I fight ya anytime, Buddeh". Nowit's like I'll fight in my own time.
Yeah, I'm more a fan of his trash talk than his fighting tbh. He was saying wild shyt way before it was the thing to do or even got you anywhere. I mean, the dude told roided out Vitor Belfort that Jesus doesn't exist during their staredown. :picard:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
C/s

He forfeited round 3 thinking he'd conserve energy to seal it in round 4... but once Whitaker took round 4 from him.. Yoel knew he fukked up bc his gas tank was on E
Yeah but honestly if your gas tank can't last 3 rounds then you don't deserve to be fighting for a belt :yeshrug:

They should just book Yoel against jobbers until he wants to retire now