UFC 217 [11/4] "Back Like Jordan Wearing The 4-5...To Aim At You, Probably Maim You" (GSP/Bisping)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Forrest Griffin is the greatest that fight in the finale was one of the greatest MMA fights of all time and he was a champion for 175 days
Good point. And I should have included him in my list. I guess I always thought Rampage should've got the nod in that fight where Griffin won the title.

Griffin maybe has done more for MMA than any of the other TUF champs. We might not have the UFC today without that TUF 1 finale fight.

But in terms of skills? He's not the greatest. Take Tony Ferguson for example. The guy won TUF with all KOs and has the longest winning streak in arguably the toughest division, and he's finished what, 7 or 8 out of those last 10 of those wins?

Griffin is a beast, no doubt. I forgot to that he choked out Shogun, beat Tito twice, and beat Rich Franklin. I just sort of think that today's era of MMA is higher level, and that counts for something.

I definitely should have put him top 3 or 4.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Where can i watch MMA Fights in full brehs? Any sites you can drop?

firstsrowsports.tv

Click on the top UFC/MMA, etc. I watched NFL Redzone, NBA games, WWE PPVs, and all that from this site.

there are about 7 links during an event, some can be laggy as fukk, but I got a legit one that streamed perfectly :blessed:

Downside is all the damn adds, just x through them all and enjoy the show

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Who got FOTN, KOTN, SOTN?
Sadly they got rid of those, and they now just have fight of the night and performance of the night. So they basically wrapped KO and Sub into one, so now if you get a crazy sub, that doesn't mean you'll get a bonus. Someone may get a KO that could look better than your sub, and they get the bonus.

Conor shoulda vacated the moment the mayweather fight ended. He'd have way more freedom

He would. It's crazy to think that he's had 4 titles and never defended a single one.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Naw there's plenty of unfinished business he got to deal with in FW and LW
I think the FW days are over. Honestly it was always a push for him to make 145, and now that he's bulked up, I think it's going to be very difficult for his body to get that light again. Thankfully there aren't as many fights I want to see from him at 145. I think watching him around 155, it's clear that's his natural weight class.

I still think it's a shame we never got to see that Edgar fight.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I think the FW days are over. Honestly it was always a push for him to make 145, and now that he's bulked up, I think it's going to be very difficult for his body to get that light again. Thankfully there aren't as many fights I want to see from him at 145. I think watching him around 155, it's clear that's his natural weight class.

I still think it's a shame we never got to see that Edgar fight.

Edgar can move up to fight him, Edgar is one of few fighters where he walks around his natural weight when he was LW champ. Edgar would be a nightmare matchup for Conor, straight wrestler with stamina for years and can take a few lumps to the dome :ehh:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Fam hes done at FW. He was unhealthy at that weight.

He has busibess at LW but he also has leverage. He fights who he wants.

you right actually, dude can command right now who he wants to fight, but there's a lot of fighters in the LW division he needs to beat before doing this :yeshrug:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
you right actually, dude can command right now who he wants to fight, but there's a lot of fighters in the LW division he needs to beat before doing this :yeshrug:
I give massive respect to Conor for winning two belts. I think he's an absolutely incredible fighter. I also think it's harder to keep the belt for a long period than it is to get the belt. And I hope he does defend it at least a couple of times before riding off into the sunset.