UFC 217 [11/4] "Back Like Jordan Wearing The 4-5...To Aim At You, Probably Maim You" (GSP/Bisping)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
UFC 217
Bisping vs. St-Pierre

Date: November 4, 2017
Venue: Madison Square Garden

UFC 217 Fight Card

Main Card (Pay-Per-View)

• Michael Bisping (c) (30-7) vs. Georges St-Pierre (25-2)*
  • Cody Garbrandt (c) (11-0) vs. TJ Dillashaw (15-3)**
  • Joanna Jedrzejczyk (c) (14-0) vs. Rose Namajunas (7-3)***
  • Stephen Thompson (13-2-1) vs. Jorge Masvidal (32-12)
  • Johny Hendricks (18-7) vs. Paulo Henrique Borrachinha (10-0)

Prelims ( FS1)

• James Vick (11-1) vs. Joseph Duffy (17-2)
  • Walt Harris (10-6) vs. Mark Godbeer (12-3)
  • Michał Oleksiejczuk (12-2) vs. Ion Cutelaba (13-3, 1NC)
  • Randy Brown (9-2) vs. Mickey Gall (4-0)
Prelims (UFC Fight Pass)

• Aleksei Oleinik (52-10-1) vs. Curtis Blaydes (7-1, 1NC)
  • Corey Anderson (10-3) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (21-10) — Cummins Out
  • Aiemann Zahabi (7-0) vs. Ricardo Ramos (10-1)
*For UFC middleweight championship
**For UFC bantamweight championship
***For UFC strawweight championship

"I came, I saw, I conquered from PPV sells to sold out contests"

UFC79-GSPXMattHughes-R2-4-breakdancing-400-sg.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
conflicted about the main, would be so fitting that one of the worse champions ever lost his belt to a blown up WW in a fight he took only to buy time. But I fear we would get much of the same cherry picking with gsp as champion also. And the hype that will ensue once he becomes MW champion would be unbearable. Suddenly everyone will get short term memory loss and start being prisoners of the moment.:scust:

I feel that bantamweight fight is happening 6-8 months too late. Garbrant has really lost momentum in 2017.

Most looking forward to the JJ fight, I really want her to take rose and her gender neutral faux stoic azz to school.Man her new gimmick is so lame..

Not sold on borrachinha at all but should be interesting to see who gasses first.

Micky Gall is another dude I feel hasn't fought in a long ass while, wasn't his last fight against sage?

Lol at how low Corey Anderson and OSP are on the card. Fightpass? Not even FS1?:pachaha:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Johny Hendricks on the card too :dead: matchmaker gotta be trolling him.

GSP 48-47
Garbrandt R3 KO
Joanna R4 TKO
Thompson R1 KO because fukk Masvidal
Borrachina R1 KO

fukk the rest

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
conflicted about the main, would be so fitting that one of the worse champions ever lost his belt to a blown up WW in a fight he took only to buy time. But I fear we would get much of the same cherry picking with gsp as champion also. And the hype that will ensue once he becomes MW champion would be unbearable. Suddenly everyone will get short term memory loss and start being prisoners of the moment.:scust:

I feel that bantamweight fight is happening 6-8 months too late. Garbrant has really lost momentum in 2017.

Most looking forward to the JJ fight, I really want her to take rose and her gender neutral faux stoic azz to school.Man her new gimmick is so lame..

Not sold on borrachinha at all but should be interesting to see who gasses first.

Micky Gall is another dude I feel hasn't fought in a long ass while, wasn't his last fight against sage?

Lol at how low Corey Anderson and OSP are on the card. Fightpass? Not even FS1?:pachaha:

:ufdup: Rose still a cutie even tho she went G I Jane on us... but JJ a real killa :wow: whoever wins I'll be happy. JJ gonna take this tho.

I need to see GSP vs Woodley if GSP wins... :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:ufdup: Rose still a cutie even tho she went G I Jane on us... but JJ a real killa :wow: whoever wins I'll be happy. JJ gonna take this tho.

I need to see GSP vs Woodley if GSP wins... :manny:
you don't do a money fight and then settle for Woodley dude has come off the schnide with a purpose and it's not to be one of the boys. He'd sooner relinquish and retire

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I feel if Dana pushes Woodley as a heel they can sell the GSP fight to the masses.
Like I have always said Dana is not going to put Woodley in a money fight scenario because the possibility of him winning would be a waste (as he wouldnt get the rub from it)..If rumours are to be believed perhaps the homos and whites with an inferiority complex (in sports) aren't coming out in droves to support their boy. So maybe GSP ain't even the draw he once was..

Apex

Banned
Daps
Like I have always said Dana is not going to put Woodley in a money fight scenario because the possibility of him winning would be a waste (as he wouldnt get the rub from it)..If rumours are to be believed perhaps the homos and whites with an inferiority complex (in sports) aren't coming out in droves to support their boy. So maybe GSP ain't even the draw he once was..
GSP will draw over 500k, but he isn't doing over a million imo.

Only guys doing a million in the fight game right now are Conor and Canelo.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The main event shouldn't even be happening but I'd love for GSP to get the win.

I gotta feeling TJ will win. Anytime they've been in the same room TJ has been cool, calm and collected. Cody better keep his emotions in check.

Rose isn't a great grappler and there's no way she's winning a stand up fight against Joanna. This could potentially be a Jessica Penne level ass whuppin Rose is gonna get.

They got bumped up to the FS1 prelims

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Gsp is going to get whooped. No way he can hang with bisping with all that extra weight he's carrying. Bisping by stoppage.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main event shouldn't even be happening but I'd love for GSP to get the win.

I gotta feeling TJ will win. Anytime they've been in the same room TJ has been cool, calm and collected. Cody better keep his emotions in check

Rose isn't a great grappler and there's no way she's winning a stand up fight against Joanna. This could potentially be a Jessica Penne level ass whuppin Rose is gonna get.

They got bumped up to the FS1 prelims
No different than Cody/Dom and Cody still took him to school, although I do think TJ is a better overall fighter than Dom despite Dom's "win" against him.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ain't a fan of neither but it's long overdue for bisbing to get his.. Dude can never hold a heated convo with a non white without giving off:mjpls: vibes

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Bisping has been in the fight game so long, that it was refreshing finally seeing him win a belt (a la RDA). But now, I can't stand his "cherry picking" fights and bullshyt. I literally hate St. Pierre's fighting style, but I need him to win Saturday.

I can't believe I'm going to be rooting for GSP. Oh how far I've fallen brehs :snoop:!

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
i cant fukking wait for Saturday. This is one of the greatest cards ever put together. I hope we get them all. 4 of these fights could maint event plus we got hendricks fighting and osp fighting. Saturday night bout to be hype as fukk. Not only these fights but the future for the winners n losers is huge to. This is a great night for MMA fans