UFC 217 [11/4] "Back Like Jordan Wearing The 4-5...To Aim At You, Probably Maim You" (GSP/Bisping)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bisping just the bigger guy and well rounded... GSP :manny: they both have great trainers tho. That's the X factor

If Cody is 100% I'll place my pick with him if not TJ.

JJ she will finish the fight :mjcry: Thug Rose

OSP :blessed:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Bisping just the bigger guy and well rounded... GSP :manny: they both have great trainers tho. That's the X factor

If Cody is 100% I'll place my pick with him if not TJ.
JJ she will finish the fight :mjcry: Thug Rose
Bispring is the bigger guy but its not gonna look like it. Its gonna be bully ball, with no fukks given
full

GSP is gonna straight up muscle Bispring, people comparing GSP to Tim Kennedy dont understand who GSP is. Bispring would need to fight braver than he ever has. Get in GSP's face, put that weight on him and stop him from shooting the takedown. But instead Bispring is gonna try to circle and stick that weak jab out there and GSP is gonna close that distance and put him on his ass.

JJ is gonna break Rose, dont think she'll be the same after this.

Since Hendricks is on this card I was watching a interview and found this.

:laff:

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see any avenue for victory for GSP. He’s striking is dated. He’s not getting Bisping down and if he does he’s not holding him down

The 135 fight is intruiguing. I got Gerbrandt just do to the power and Dillashaw penchant for getting hit when he’s not moving. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Cody gasses and TJ takes over

Outside a lucky head kick/ exploitive sub Rose has nothing for JJ

Thompson will probably pick masvidal off at range in a shytty fight

Borrachina is going to retire Fat Rig
Dated compared to who tho? Bisping has a high workrate and he's improved over time working with Parillo but he's not super technical. Between welterweight and middleweight(the two divisions he could compete in) I don't think either division is filled with elite technical strikers outside of a handful.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bispring is the bigger guy but its not gonna look like it. Its gonna be bully ball, with no fukks given
full

GSP is gonna straight up muscle Bispring, people comparing GSP to Tim Kennedy dont understand who GSP is. Bispring would need to fight braver than he ever has. Get in GSP's face, put that weight on him and stop him from shooting the takedown. But instead Bispring is gonna try to circle and stick that weak jab out there and GSP is gonna close that distance and put him on his ass.

JJ is gonna break Rose, dont think she'll be the same after this.

Since Hendricks is on this card I was watching a interview and found this.

:laff:

GSP will be more explosive id imagine but if it's it a straight stand up fight im sliding with Bisping cause we know what he can do. Don't know about GSP 3+ years later.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Joanna a bytch :mjlol: I hope she lose but I know she's too damn good. I got Cody cause he skated on dom. Wonderboy gonna knock masdival the fukk out. I got gsp cause bisping seems to be the most beatable champ and he's been looking fukked up his last 3 fights. He didn't even beat Silva to me. Rock hold was trippin that day. Hope local homie Walt Harris take his W too

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dated compared to who tho? Bisping has a high workrate and he's improved over time working with Parillo but he's not super technical. Between welterweight and middleweight(the two divisions he could compete in) I don't think either division is filled with elite technical strikers outside of a handful.

His striking is dated. His jab is stiff and he overextends on it. He use to be the only one who throw it in his prime. That and combined with his level changes made him so tough to deal with. Now that he’s older, slower, and coming off multiple ACL injuries off 4 years hiatus I don’t see it. And how could you say their are no technical strikers at those division? :dahell: Bisping has top tier boxing. Whittaker has top tier boxing. Lawler has top tier boxing. Masvidal. The game has passed by GSP. He’s longtime confidant said he looked like shyt during camp. He was struggling against Diaz, Condit, and Hendricks last we saw him. How is he beating Bisping?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His striking is dated. His jab is stiff and he overextends on it. He use to be the only one who throw it in his prime. That and combined with his level changes made him so tough to deal with. Now that he’s older, slower, and coming off multiple ACL injuries off 4 years hiatus I don’t see it. And how could you say their are no technical strikers at those division? :dahell: Bisping has top tier boxing. Whittaker has top tier boxing. Lawler has top tier boxing. Masvidal. The game has passed by GSP. He’s longtime confidant said he looked like shyt during camp. He was struggling against Diaz, Condit, and Hendricks last we saw him. How is he beating Bisping?
Bruh I said outside of a handful, I didnt say none, not even sure how you could miss that when it was literally the last damn line. Masvidal and Whitaker are two of my favorites and I would give GSP no chance vs Whitaker if he were to beat Bisping. Saying dudes like Bisping and Lawler have top tier "boxing" let's me know we are coming from two different perspectives so I'll bow out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I said outside of a handful, I didnt say none, not even sure how you could miss that when it was literally the last damn line. Masvidal and Whitaker are two of my favorites and I would give GSP no chance vs Whitaker if he were to beat Bisping. Saying dudes like Bisping and Lawler have top tier "boxing" let's me know we are coming from two different perspectives so I'll bow out.

No don’t run. Why don’t you think Bisping or Lawler have top tier boxing?:jbhmm:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No don’t run. Why don’t you think Bisping or Lawler have top tier boxing?:jbhmm:
Do you watch other combat sports besides MMA, or are you judging their boxing solely against the other wrestler boxers in MMA? Both Lawler and Bisping have improved in their standup and their striking looks a hell of alot cleaner from when they first started out, but calling their boxing "top tier", nah man I'm not rolling. Does Bisping have better boxing than say someone like Brunson in his own division, yea, same with Lawler compared to Covington, but that shyt ain't top tier.