UFC 217 [11/4] "Back Like Jordan Wearing The 4-5...To Aim At You, Probably Maim You" (GSP/Bisping)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^the stakes are high in at least 2 of the main card title fights but all signs point to a boring night of MMA tbh
Bisping has been in the fight game so long, that it was refreshing finally seeing him win a belt (a la RDA). But now, I can't stand his "cherry picking" fights and bullshyt. I literally hate St. Pierre's fighting style, but I need him to win Saturday.

I can't believe I'm going to be rooting for GSP. Oh how far I've fallen brehs :snoop:!
:pachaha:I know the feeling, I just want it to be a no contest with some kind of fukkery that way both parties and the UFC loses. And it will be poetic justice

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Hoping GSP pulls it out.

Why do you brehs hate the fight anyway?
Bisping always complained about champions running from real contenders once they obtained their belt. . .and now he is doing the same thing.

GSP was a great champion, but in no way should he have jumped Whittaker. . .plus Bisping ducked and dodged Romero. Confirmed wanker!
:mjgrin:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Cody is fukking hilarious. He has extreme little man syndrome but he can actually fight so it's okay. Or hes a closet homosexual and that's why he's always angry

"I ain't never had to chase p*ssy in my life and on Saturday night I ain't doing it" :laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see any avenue for victory for GSP. He’s striking is dated. He’s not getting Bisping down and if he does he’s not holding him down

The 135 fight is intruiguing. I got Gerbrandt just do to the power and Dillashaw penchant for getting hit when he’s not moving. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Cody gasses and TJ takes over

Outside a lucky head kick/ exploitive sub Rose has nothing for JJ

Thompson will probably pick masvidal off at range in a shytty fight

Borrachina is going to retire Fat Rig

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
GSP will win by decision, he has too many weapons. Bisping knows this and that's why he's been talking all that retirement talk lately in my opinion

Garbrandt/Dillashaw fight can go either way but I see TJ winning if the fight goes the distance.

Joanna will dominate Rose

I have Wonderboy beating Masvidal

I think Hendricks might pull off the upset

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
My predictions and thoughts.First off this is a well put together card,

GSP/Bisping: this fight is a toss up because you have GSP who is one of the best to ever do it in MMA and should handle Bisping but hes comimg back 4 years away and is jumping up in weight. Bisping is probably the most beatable champ but might have the advantages coming into this fight. Cant pick a winner but i am rooting for GSP

TJ/Cody: I was really shocked not only when Cody beat dom, but actually how he did it. im really worried cause he should be able to beat TJ but has been so emotional in this process, could really bite him in the ass. Now Dom lite aka TJ, movement is key for him but did not effect cody in the last fight but he can take advatage of a undisciplined mistake by Cody. I think Cody Ko's TJ in the 2nd, but wouldnt be surprise if TJ Ko's Cody

Joana Champ and Rose
: i really dont see where rose can take over, shes getting this shot since Joana has run through everybody else. All i see in another UD by Joana

Wonderbread/Masdival: Thompson should be able to pick apart Gamebread from the outside with his kicks but in the past he has struggled agianst those who were able to grind him out against the cage and if Masdival can do that with his boxing, could be able to win this but with Jorge, he has a bad habit of cruising while he thinks he's ahead and it comes back to bite him in the ass. Im going with the fukkery and say Wonderboy via split

Hendricks/Costa: Hendricks is shot and Costa is getting that Vitor push down in Brazil. Costa knocking his ass out

My other picks
Duffy
Godbeer
OSP
Gall
Blaydes
Zahabi

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My predictions and thoughts.First off this is a well put together card,

GSP/Bisping: this fight is a toss up because you have GSP who is one of the best to ever do it in MMA and should handle Bisping but hes comimg back 4 years away and is jumping up in weight. Bisping is probably the most beatable champ but might have the advantages coming into this fight. Cant pick a winner but i am rooting for GSP

TJ/Cody: I was really shocked not only when Cody beat dom, but actually how he did it. im really worried cause he should be able to beat TJ but has been so emotional in this process, could really bite him in the ass. Now Dom lite aka TJ, movement is key for him but did not effect cody in the last fight but he can take advatage of a undisciplined mistake by Cody. I think Cody Ko's TJ in the 2nd, but wouldnt be surprise if TJ Ko's Cody

Joana Champ and Rose
: i really dont see where rose can take over, shes getting this shot since Joana has run through everybody else. All i see in another UD by Joana

Wonderbread/Masdival: Thompson should be able to pick apart Gamebread from the outside with his kicks but in the past he has struggled agianst those who were able to grind him out against the cage and if Masdival can do that with his boxing, could be able to win this but with Jorge, he has a bad habit of cruising while he thinks he's ahead and it comes back to bite him in the ass. Im going with the fukkery and say Wonderboy via split

Hendricks/Costa: Hendricks is shot and Costa is getting that Vitor push down in Brazil. Costa knocking his ass out

My other picks
Duffy
Godbeer
OSP
Gall
Blaydes
Zahabi

:ohhh: you doing fight predictions with a little analysis now :ehh: