UFC 226 [7/7] “Clash Of The Champions” (Miocic/Cormier, Holloway Pulls Out, Ngannou/Lewis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dana confirmed Brock is what he wants to build towards next.

But DC said he retires March of next year....so he probably will try to squeeze a title defense @ LightHeavy before the Brock fight.

Sounds like a disaster to me.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have no issues with the Brock thing, UFC stay with the 1- 2 times a year fukery, DC will beat him easily.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dana confirmed Brock is what he wants to build towards next.

But DC said he retires March of next year....so he probably will try to squeeze a title defense @ LightHeavy before the Brock fight.

Sounds like a disaster to me.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dana forced DC to drop the LHW belt. They don't want 1 guy to hold up two divisions if they can help it

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^^^^Good point. I hope this happens.

Gustaffson's fighting Volkan next month @ 227. Strip Daniel and make that a title fight.

Makes that a ppv card with 3 titles on the line. The L.A. cards are always incredible anyway.

If Gus wins, he's a credible enough champion, in my eyes. Some thought he beat Jon. only lost a split dec. to DC. Only bad loss was Rumble but that's so long ago.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
man ..if i am that Croatian guy i would go and top myself or go to some far eastern island and lean some craft..

how in the fukk did he let that pudgy short brother with heart and determination get the better of him?????

hahhahahaha...UFC is like KFC..

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Werdum rushed him like he did Travis Browne. Werdum is a MMA legend

Ngannou rushed him like everyone else (and completely unlike tonight), which made him the darling of the UFC HW division. Hindsight might be 20/20 but at the time this was their formula for success

Browne doesn’t have hands like Stipe. Yes he’s an MMA legend but he still literally ran hands down into a fist. No excuse, Werdum had the worse game plan i have ever seen

No 20/20 hindsight I didn’t think Stipe would beat Francis but it was immediately clear. Francis didn’t have any stamina and couldn’t hold his own in the grappling department which is what you saw.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just love how father stretched his hands so now DC executes that against these other fighters when he was a big advocate of not doing it.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Why kill a rising star like that? Give them some of the old guard like Jacare

I would pick Jacare over them right now

I’m happy for DC and his legacy he deserved this win!
Ngannou and Lewis should run that shyt back soon and actually fight cause that was just ridiculous.
As long as it is at 5 pm PST is some bumkin then where the find out away their sheets and pretend to know MMA

man ..if i am that Croatian guy i would go and top myself or go to some far eastern island and lean some craft..

how in the fukk did he let that pudgy short brother with heart and determination get the better of him?????

hahhahahaha...UFC is like KFC..

Cormier was built like and was beating the cream of the HW crop in the same fashion. Nothing's changed.

I just love how father stretched his hands so now DC executes that against these other fighters when he was a big advocate of not doing it.

:mjlol:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I was at a Buffalo Wild Wings watching this Cormier/Miocic fight and these white people mad af Cormier won :russ:

they looked so sad I wanted to take pictures of the tables around me

All the Black people cheering tho :salute:
yup once again black excellence takes over what is supposed to be the white boy sport. happens every damn time. When it's all said and done all the best fighters in MMA will be black.