UFC 234 [2/9] “More Trash Than The Great Barrier Reef” (Whittaker Pulls Out, Silva/Adesanya)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Because i said pac was an easy fight for mayweather look how that turned out

Add you the list if butt hurt man child who cant handle facts

Andersob looked slow and weak fight was a step above sparring israel could have turned up the hit at any moment and fuccked anderson up the fact you cant see proves you dont know what you are looking at

I mean look what he did to Andersons eye witg a couple jabs he clearly was going at pace nor to overwhelm anderson
Wrong

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Just got around to watching the 'fight'...this was nothing but hard sparring.

It's like there was a gentleman's agreement not to go full tilt. If more was at stake and they really came to fight, and given the caliber of both of them as strikers, one or the other would have been finished.

I've seen on social media that this was Anderson "passing the torch", to the next big fighter in the UFC. I'll be a cynic and say that it is nothing more than business. They are trying to propel Adesanya to be the next cash cow for the sport a la Jon Jones; highly skilled and marketable young black brothers.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
So him throwing all those hard head kicks, elbows, and knees was him holding back?

Lol Na he wasn’t holding back.
Go to a gym, throw on some gloves and go hard sparring with a professional.

Go rewatch the fight and you'll see Adesanya wasn't committing to his kicks. Anderson had his hands down like a Brazilian heavy bag, and Adesanya was still taking him lightly. Didn't Anderson even say he's "passing the baton" to Adesanya when they embraced post-fight? :mjlol:

You're talking about dudes that were taking selfies with each other before a single punch was thrown.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
andy & izzy both love.tap opps to death

neither really goes for the fences ever

if they get the ko it was just a lucky precise touch on the button

a happy accident

like i said like father like son this was never gonna be some knuckle dragging caveman brawl both of them are peak finessers