UFC 234 [2/9] “More Trash Than The Great Barrier Reef” (Whittaker Pulls Out, Silva/Adesanya)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sean360

Pro
Daps
Not really, and that fight wasn't even fought on the level, that should have been pretty obvious if you know what you're watching.
If i know what i'm watching? Well im not going to assume you dont know what you were watching. However anderson boxing in his prime was a another level as you can see with his multiple finishes being set up with his hands. Why i am even arguing with you. Stick with your opinion, i respect it. Mine is that anderson silva who finished almost everyone in his prime would finish this guy.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
It was like a mirror match. Anderson fighting his younger self or some shyt :ohhh:
:wow:
vidvtj.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 43 he didn't even look bad compared to israel. Spider couldve definitely beat him during his run(not saying Israel wouldn't stand a chance cause he would). Israel needs to get the belt and hold it for 7 years before we crown him.

lmao, Israel clearly carried Anderson Silva and could've finished the fight he round 1 if he wanted, he clearly didn't want to beat the hell out of anderson and he too old to take a beating so basically just jabbed him with swole his eye and telegraphed the high kicks to make it look good for the audience

MF budz

All Star
Daps
lmao, Israel clearly carried Anderson Silva and could've finished the fight he round 1 if he wanted, he clearly didn't want to beat the hell out of anderson and he too old to take a beating so basically just jabbed him with swole his eye and telegraphed the high kicks to make it look good for the audience
:mjlol: fukking Silva let him hit him multiple times. Was standing in the pocket. He elbowd Silva in the face followed by a knee to the head. He was clearly taking it easy huh. Nah. Some of you got to much of Israel balls in your mouth. :hhh: is he a great fighter? yeah but he couldn't even put a 43 year old Silva away. :mjgrin: Silva had my man backpedaling 20 ft.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Spider my personal GOAT but y'all gotta chill with the he washes Adesanya in his prime nonsense, prime Anderson never fought anyone who could actually strike at a high level, someone who could feignt and with legit striking credentials would have given him trouble even in his prime
I have to disagree with you. Silva grew up training around Strikers. And he used to train with the faint master in Machida.

The fact he was able to connect quite a number of times with his hands on Israel is what concern me the most. I was expecting Silva would have more success with the kicks

Last edited: