UFC 234 [2/9] “More Trash Than The Great Barrier Reef” (Whittaker Pulls Out, Silva/Adesanya)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider my personal GOAT but y'all gotta chill with the he washes Adesanya in his prime nonsense, prime Anderson never fought anyone who could actually strike at a high level, someone who could feignt and with legit striking credentials would have given him trouble even in his prime

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Spider my personal GOAT but y'all gotta chill with the he washes Adesanya in his prime nonsense, prime Anderson never fought anyone who could actually strike at a high level, someone who could feignt and with legit striking credentials would have given him trouble even in his prime

I mean, he ate those punches and smiled tonight. He also looked visibly slower too. I'm not saying he would've washed Israel, but some of those kicks or knees he wiffed on would've landed :manny:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
At 43 he didn't even look bad compared to israel. Spider couldve definitely beat him during his run(not saying Israel wouldn't stand a chance cause he would). Israel needs to get the belt and hold it for 7 years before we crown him.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yo.......If StyleBender's strikes bounced off of Silva.....They May Break on Yoel:merchant:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I mean, he ate those punches and smiled tonight. He also looked visibly slower too. I'm not saying he would've washed Israel, but some of those kicks or knees he wiffed on would've landed :manny:
Yeah his hand speed-power isn't what it used to be. I mean the man knocked out Griffin with a back pedaling jab.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Some of you are acting like he didn't try to kick Silva head off. Silva has great vision-reflexes still at 43. Silva caught him with some good jabs but just didn't let his legs and hands go.

sean360

Pro
Daps
Im a adesanya fan but did you see this fight , anderson won round 2, and 40 plus years of age, anderson in his prime gets him out in one or two rounds, the boxing difference is just too great in anderson favor.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 43 he didn't even look bad compared to israel. Spider couldve definitely beat him during his run(not saying Israel wouldn't stand a chance cause he would). Israel needs to get the belt and hold it for 7 years before we crown him.
You're creating strawmen to argue against

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a adesanya fan but did you see this fight , anderson won round 2, and 40 plus years of age, anderson in his prime gets him out in one or two rounds, the boxing difference is just too great in anderson favor.
Not really, and that fight wasn't even fought on the level, that should have been pretty obvious if you know what you're watching.