UFC 247 On ESPN+ PPV [2/8] “Swangin’ & Bangin” (Jon Jones/Dominick Reyes, Shevchenko/Chookagian)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Katlyn “Blonde Fighter” Chookagian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I got Jones in 2 by stoppage I think Reyes made it personal he doesn't respect him like previous opponents. Jones Been quiet leading up to this fight, might signify he's more focus which is dangerous

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Got plenty of time. :whew:

Had to come in here to check the schedule. Didn't want to have the shyt pass me by like the Joshua-Ruiz rematch.

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Not saying it'll be this fight, but Jones is getting to that stage in his career where all that's left is to see whether he'll retire before he inevitably gets "caught" by some guy he would've handily beat 8 years ago.

In a perfect world, his KO of DC would've been his magnum opus, no getting popped with steroids, and the talked-about Brock fight being one more big pay day before riding off into the sunset as the GOAT. The type of coming full circle fight career made for a movie.

I know plans change but he is talking about fighting for another 10 years so :yeshrug:

Card is aight but appears much better than Cerrone/McGregor card to me :manny: (prelims for 246 were good)