UFC 254 On ESPN+ PPV At 2 pm ET [10/24] “Unrivaled, Undefeated, Undisputed” (Khabib/Justin Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hard to gauge this cause the Pride-era legends were all in the end of their primes fighting Jon. 155 has been a shark tank of prime fighters for Khabib's whole career. Whats worse is the new talent in 205 never really came around once Jon cleaned out the older guys

Shogun had a shyt ton of injuries in the leadup, never really got healthy again

Rampage washed out

Rashad was washed

Hendo was well into his 40s

Vitor had to fight him without TRT powers

Machida still had it, just got beat.

Chael was beyond washed
and yet they all still fight ...10 years later. :heh:

Rampage and Shogun were champs just a year or 2 prior :heh:

by your logic....Jon, since his last 3 fights were so close. is washed and some 23 yr old with hardly any experience should come in and dominate his ass soon. :heh:

whats funny is if Jon never arrived....someone on that list would have been champ. but washed. ok. :heh:

non TRT vitor almost subbed Jon and pulled his shoulder out his socket....but washed :heh:

Bader was considered the next best thing, so I guess if Jon never arrived, he'd fukk up all those guys on the list and would have reigned champ in the UFC until now huh. Bader was recently a double champ in Bellator and is currently the HW champ. Now that is a man that is fighting washed up fighters. :heh:

Jon beat DC twice, Glover and Gus. let me gets it was the roids. lol :heh:

He also beat up a prime Brandon Vera who is currently champ in One Fc and was their double champ just last year. this nikka Jon beat up 2 organizations double champs at 23. wtf. :heh:

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
and yet they all still fight ...10 years later. :heh:

Rampage and Shogun were champs just a year or 2 prior :heh:

by your logic....Jon, since his last 3 fights were so close. is washed and some 23 yr old with hardly any experience should come in and dominate his ass soon. :heh:

whats funny is if Jon never arrived....someone on that list would have been champ. but washed. ok. :heh:

non TRT vitor almost subbed Jon and pulled his shoulder out his socket....but washed :heh:

Bader was considered the next best thing, so I guess if Jon never arrived, he'd fukk up all those guys on the list and would have reigned champ in the UFC until now huh. Bader was recently a double champ in Bellator and is currently the HW champ. Now that is a man that is fighting washed up fighters. :heh:

Jon beat DC twice, Glover and Gus. let me gets it was the roids. lol :heh:

He also beat up a prime Brandon Vera who is currently champ in One Fc and was their double champ just last year. this nikka Jon beat up 2 organizations double champs at 23. wtf. :heh:
Breh you aren't going to win. These people just dislike Jones and will never give him his proper credit.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh you aren't going to win. These people just dislike Jones and will never give him his proper credit.
its crazy. I listed like 7 former champs Jon beat. 2 of whom were double champs in different organizations just last year. He did that shyt as a kid.

What former champ did Khabib beat except Conor. His biggest wins are Dustin and Justin. Didn't Justin get whopped by Eddie Alvarez? didn't Dustin get chicken legged by Conor? his greatest win is Conor. :heh:

we gonna compare that to a killer row that was the LHW division? or the primes like DC when he was going through legal issues? or even now. these young bucks are supposed to be the next Jon. Still washing them, if you that young and not finishing Jon at his age wtf. AND Jon is going to HW now calling out Francis and Stipe. but he aint goat. Khabib is. if you nikkas dont knock that shyt off :heh:

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
its crazy. I listed like 7 former champs Jon beat. 2 of whom were double champs in different organizations just last year. He did that shyt as a kid.

What former champ did Khabib beat except Conor. His biggest wins are Dustin and Justin. Didn't Justin get whopped by Eddie Alvarez? didn't Dustin get chicken legged by Conor? his greatest win is Conor. :heh:

we gonna compare that to a killer row that was the LHW division? or the primes like DC when he was going through legal issues? or even now. these young bucks are supposed to be the next Jon. Still washing them. AND going to HW now calling out Francis and Stipe. but he aint goat. Khabib is. if you nikkas dont knock that shyt off :heh:
Like I said they are going to discredit everything he's done. Even if he does nothing at HW he's in my top 5 for dominating what was at one point the best division in the UFC

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Anyone else surprised Gaethe seemed lost on the ground?

against anyone else, yup....against Khabib, nope. Levels to this & nobody has been @ this high of a level with a “skill” than Khabib is @ with takedowns & being on the ground. There might be better “all around” fighters but nothing is as dominant as his ground/takedown game.