UFC 255 On ESPN+ PPV [11/21] “The God Of War Invades Sin City” (Figueiredo/Perez, Shevchenko/Maia)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
as a MM fan it's bullshyt, but when you look at the unintended effect of creating a star in Masvidal the UFC took a W.

Masvidal has 14 losses

yes ... 14 losses!

it's funny, but it's also absolutely absurd that the UFC constantly hypes up bums like this. it's like they can't wait for them to finally win more than one fight in a row so that they can promote the shyt out of them and put them in the main event slot of a PPV :skip:

UFC is the only sport that rewards losers almost as much as they do the winners.

Daps
Masvidal has 14 losses

yes ... 14 losses!

it's funny, but it's also absolutely absurd that the UFC constantly hypes up bums like this. it's like they can't wait for them to finally win more than one fight in a row so that they can promote the shyt out of them and put them in the main event slot of a PPV :skip:

UFC is the only sport that rewards losers almost as much as they do the winners.

:snoop:

Who gets rewarded for being a loser? (besides Aldo :mjgrin:)

Masvidal beat a top 5 ranked contender in his own country, recorded the fastest KO ever, and beat a LW who subbed the FW champ at WW :banderas:.

If the UFC can manage to make a star out of someone with 14 losses I'm not gonna hate. I actually really like that fighters can still be a presence in MMA after losses as opposed to being buried by media and viewed and tried as a bum by fans for losing to the one man in his wc on earth that could beat him.

I'm not disregarding legends like Couture, Sakuraba, Lawler, Maia, Randleman etc. just cause boxing fans want to obsess over records as opposed to who they beat and what they actually accomplished.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
:snoop:

Who gets rewarded for being a loser? (besides Aldo :mjgrin:)

Masvidal beat a top 5 ranked contender in his own country, recorded the fastest KO ever, and beat a LW who subbed the FW champ at WW :banderas:.

If the UFC can manage to make a star out of someone with 14 losses I'm not gonna hate. I actually really like that fighters can still be a presence in MMA after losses as opposed to being buried by media and viewed and tried as a bum by fans for losing to the one man in his wc on earth that could beat him.

I'm not disregarding legends like Couture, Sakuraba, Lawler, Maia, Randleman etc. just cause boxing fans want to obsess over records as opposed to who they beat and what they actually accomplished.

I agree :ehh: