UFC 296 On ESPN+ PPV [12/16 at 10 pm ET] “Holiday Chaos” (Edwards/Covington, Pantoja/Royval II”

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every1 keeps saying colby looked old. I didnt see that. I saw a guy with 2 yrs ring rust clearly. And a guy who doesnt cut much weight against someone long taller and just stronger than him. Even when edwards was in a bad position he cld out muscle colby to get out.

Colby needs 2 get back in da asap knock off dat ring rust and shld really consider going down a weight class. Shoot islam be looking bigger than colby already.

Fukk KKKolby

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
leon had a great point before the fight, said colby sitting out for this + the possibility of losing would only reinforce that he aint trying to fight young hungry guys. so where's he go now? work his way back up? he's got a name so he has to fight a hungry lion, but he been accustomed to waiting it out

jorge
lawler
woodley

there aint anymore woodley's left for him to win gift title shots off of...he's in a bad spot
Dude is old now just like Usman and masvidal I could see him fighting cans at ww or a dude who is a easy fight stylistically like old ass t ferg

Or he could try his hand at lightweight but that's a disaster for him

He's never gonna win a belt tho except maybe the bmf if lucky

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is old now just like Usman and masvidal I could see him fighting cans at ww or a dude who is a easy fight stylistically like old ass t ferg

Or he could try his hand at lightweight but that's a disaster for him

He's never gonna win a belt tho except maybe the bmf if lucky
Nikkas trippin calling Usman old after that last fight. He did great against Edwards he just got outsmarted:manny:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I can't stand the way MMA fans are still trying to go with the "He's just playing a character" narrative. Dude is just a piece of shyt.

People aren't paying to see Covington, He doesn't have a Belt, He got kicked out of his gym, and His former teammate stated how much they disliked him, If that's all from him playing a character that shyt didn't pay off.

Dana has always had questionable judgement when it came to pushing certain fighters, Colby was never going to be that guy, he's boring, pillow fisted, and an aging wrestler with shytty trash talk that decided to be an a$$hole on top of that.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand the way MMA fans are still trying to go with the "He's just playing a character narrative" Dude is just a piece of shyt.

People aren't Paying to see Covington, He doesn't have a Belt, He got kicked out of his gym, and His former teammate stated how much they disliked him, If that's all from him playing a character that shyt didn't pay off.

Dana has always had questionable judgement when it came to pushing certain fighters, Colby was never going to be that guy, he's boring, pillow fisted, and an aging wrestler with shytty trash talk that decided to be an a$$hole on top of that.
That's the funny shyt.

Whether he's playing a character or not is irrelevant at this point because what has that shyt done for him?:mjlol: it's been diminishing returns for years:mjlol: Nikka you need to create a new character or something:mjlol: but yea its abundantly clear that he's a terrible person

The weakness and blindspot Dana has for loudmouth shyt talking white boys is a meme at this point:mjlol: