UFC 290 On ESPN+ PPV [7/8 at 10 pm ET] “International Fight Week: Continents Collide” (Volkanovski/Rodriguez, Moreno/Pantoja II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Fr8VPtnaMAwmhrG.jpg:large

Alexa’s bad ass is next :ufdup:
They must have done something to upset the "Mexican fighting spirit" Aldana put on one of the worst Championship fight performaces ever and both Moreno and Yair lost on the same night, I hope Alexa doesn't end up catching an L on Mexican Independence Day. :picard:

Daps
If volk doesn't move up he retires fw champ nobody seeing him

He has more challenges at lightweight
This is always true, until it isn’t.

Nobody thought Usman, Aldo, Silva, Yan, & Barao would have losing streaks, but then it happened. GSP & Khabib are the only guys to truly make it out on top, and that’s considering Khabib retired way before his time. Even JBJ hasn’t escaped scot free just yet.

Daps
This is always true, until it isn’t.

Nobody thought Usman, Aldo, Silva, Yan, & Barao would have losing streaks, but then it happened. GSP & Khabib are the only guys to truly make it out on top, and that’s considering Khabib retired way before his time. Even JBJ hasn’t escaped scot free just yet.
Nobody at. Featherweight is a challenge for dude at all right now

All those dudes u named had tough comp in their division and their division evolved rapidly

I said it before volk only loses at lightweight cause their are legit dudes who can give him problems their

Daps
Nobody at. Featherweight is a challenge for dude at all right now

All those dudes u named had tough comp in their division and their division evolved rapidly

I said it before volk only loses at lightweight cause their are legit dudes who can give him problems their

It’s always when you least expect a dominant champ to lose that it happens.

Dillashaw, Grasso, Weidman, Edwards, & Werdum were not expected to end Barao, Shevchenko, Silva, Usman, & Fedor’s runs, but once again it happened.

I remember when people were comparing Woodley to GSP, then he got neutralized by Usman and that thought became laughable after a single loss.

I’m a big fan of Volk, I just get tired of the hyperbole in MMA sometimes. Every other title fight features that divisions GOAT according to the commentary team :mjlol:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Turner let me down but made my money back and then some on Du Plessis. People underestimate him because he fights ugly as hell but he gets the job done. Izzy will toy with him though

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Imagine Moreno losing, Rodriguez failing to win the title, and Grasso losing her belt in September, not to mention Aldana already dropped the ball. This could be a terrible rest of the year for Mexico:huhldup:
:blessed:
This is a halfway prophecy