UFC 290 On ESPN+ PPV [7/8 at 10 pm ET] “International Fight Week: Continents Collide” (Volkanovski/Rodriguez, Moreno/Pantoja II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
It’s always when you least expect a dominant champ to lose that it happens.

Dillashaw, Grasso, Weidman, Edwards, & Werdum were not expected to end Barao, Shevchenko, Silva, Usman, & Fedor’s runs, but once again it happened.

I remember when people were comparing Woodley to GSP, then he got neutralized by Usman and that thought became laughable after a single loss.

I’m a big fan of Volk, I just get tired of the hyperbole in MMA sometimes. Every other title fight features that divisions GOAT according to the commentary team :mjlol:
Usually most champs who lose after years of domination usually show signs that their slipping and weakness

Dudes like khabib and mighty mouse and now volk seem to have no real weakness and it feels/felt like

I agree on the ufc commentary tho they always make everyone invincible that's the same thing WWE does and it's play fighting

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I want to make a case for Topuria, kid is super well rounded but feel like Volk beats him.

Volk got that experience and that has tank. Only thing that worries me.
We saw what 5 rounds did to Islam he survived that fight. Them championship rounds hit different. Topuria doesn't have that experience yet.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Dudes like khabib and mighty mouse and now volk seem to have no real weakness and it feels/felt like
Age is the only thing that may screw these fighters. I'd throw Nunes in there too though her division didn't really have anyone to stop her when she retired.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Fr8VPtnaMAwmhrG.jpg:large

Alexa’s bad ass is next :ufdup:

Its just now dawning on me how cursed these type of photos end up being.

francis-ngannou-kamaru-usman-israel-adesanya.jpg

Death comes in threes. :ohhh: