UFC champ super cracker tees off on Bron

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
fukking embarrassing that people on this site call MMA a "white sport" when there are multiple divisional GOATs who are black.
Word Usman and Izzy holding it down. Izzy up next week :blessed:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I guess this bytch doesn't care about Trump calling fallen soldiers and the military losers and marks. This fake patriotism bullshyt from rightwing white guys is so annoying and pointless.
THIS

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh, I was dozing off last night with SportsCenter on and I’m almost out til his phone call with Trump comes on and he talkin bout “I don’t care if I had to go through King Kong” :dahell:

I swear I wish there was a Black equivalent to this and a brotha was just Ultra Pro Black and called the racist cacs all kinds of names. Would be glorious to see a brotha beat the dog shyt outta them before, during, and after the fight. Dana want to keep allowing this shyt then brothas should be allowed to truly fukk these cavemen up. Fr put em on a stretcher, them and they racist ass trainers too fukk them.

As for Bron, he shouldn’t even acknowledge this mid ass fighter and give him a name. Fake ass McGregor watch Usman break this bytch ass crackers face on some Kermit Washington vs Rudy Tomjanovich shyt....:ufdup:

This is one of the main problems I have with UFC and why I dont get mad when their ppv's get linked up and shared

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The dude trains multiple days a week.

You'd have to be a trained fighter to stand a chance against him.

His stand up is trash, a regular guy on the street with hands could whoop him. He can try that wrestling on the ground shyt in a streetfight if he wants, it wont end well for him.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HiddenThirstyJohndory-size_restricted.gif

LeBron should sign Usman to Klutch

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Everything Colby does is an act and calculated ploy for attention, everyone behind the scenes says it constantly yet people still give this dummy attention :pachaha:
Nah breh, he’s bought in and complicit at this point. Character or not he’s actively campaigning for Trump and going to his events even when there’s no cameras or microphone thrust in his face. And especially in this climate, if you’re talking about black lives matter is evil and talking about Nigerians living in huts sending smoke signals it doesn’t matter that deep down or in your head you’re actually a decent guy. Rogan and people keep giving him a pass saying he’s just doing a bit, but we could also say that Trump has been doing a bit all this time. Actions matter