UFC champ super cracker tees off on Bron

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I watch it on occasion but I remember we went to a Bellator event once and it was mostly cacs screaming at each other in the stands and they all thought they were experts and they all thought they were tough :scust:

the only cool brehs there was some Brazilian dudes/women we was seated next to. I fukking hated the environment and if that's how all MMA events are then I never wanna go again
I watch it on TV from time to time, but have only been to one event in person. I had to work it when I was still in the Army and on recruiting duty. It was a local St. Louis/Southern Illinois promotion and the fans were 90% rural Illinois rednecks and suburban St. Louis wannabe tough guys.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Whats brons fight card look like??

I aint seen one fight his whole life...last time mario chalmbers was calln him a bytch on the bench :mjlol:

Them maga cacs was happy last nite i bet

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Some drop that video of Conor mcgregor sparring with that giant. There’s almost nothing a regular size person can do against a guy that solid muscle like lebron

thats a 6'9 strongman tho. all it takes is to hit him in the right spot if you're trained. lebron isnt beating that MAGA mf :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yeah ok. I was there, you weren't. MMA fan base is worse than the typical wrestling fan because wrestling fans realize they are fukkin nerds. MMA fans think they can actually fight.

So you go to one MMA show and blanket all fans? Great logic. :unimpressed: Also interesting that you post that while simultaneously implyin regular dudes from the “hood” would punk professional fighters :mjlol:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Some goofy random cac got the coli downplaying mma like it’s pushing daisies lmao

Lebron not worried about this man. This white dude just want attention and you all giving it to him

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Super Cracker looool. Not actually mad at this boy. He's playing a role. Madder at the breh who lost to him.