UFC champion Jon Jones arrested for aggravated DWI, negligent use of firearm

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Jones would choke his ass out then keep going for real. Look at his fkn eyes, that’s a killer right there.
On some real shyt I honestly think Jones has it in him to kill someone
The fn mentality plus the skills he has
Imagine this mf high/ drunk plus on roids coked out no fukks given because he's no longer doing UFC
Y'all missed a key quote in this.........

"You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that"

"No I will LITERALLY kill you. LITERALLY kill you"

"I not talking about... I'm not saying I will FIGHT YOU, I'm saying I WILL KILL YOU"

That man was talking about blowing that nikkas brains out for real. Wasn't gonna be one punch thrown

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Y'all missed a key quote in this.........

"You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that"

"No I will LITERALLY kill you. LITERALLY kill you"

"I not talking about... I'm not saying I will FIGHT YOU, I'm saying I WILL KILL YOU"

That man was talking about blowing that nikkas brains out for real. Wasn't gonna be one punch thrown
:manny: he was gone spit in the goat face

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
This dude is going to have to kill somebody before he stops driving drunk :palm:

Most people would get the message after they avoided serious charges for a hit and run with a pregnant woman, but this dude is going to have to be put behind bars before he finally learns his lesson.

I legit don’t think he cares, probably just a scumbag who knows no one will step to him

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
They never saw that leaked tape where he broke character thinking the camera was off.

I knew there was a reason I couldn’t stand this nikka Cormier during this feud. Crybaby, whining ass nikka :what: talking about spitting in nikkas faces :hhh: