UFC Fight Night 29: Mai vs. Shields

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Worst card ever breh?
you disagree ? other than the DHK KO this card been basura. and you wont see up in every ufc thread talking about how the cards always suck. im the one that always sticks up for them. not tonight.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
you disagree ? other than the DHK KO this card been basura. and you wont see up in every ufc thread talking about how the cards always suck. im the one that always sticks up for them. not tonight.

The first fight was good and the second fight had a good quick sub. We've had two awful fights and one very mediocre one. The UFC has had worse cards.This one was pretty brutal though.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Yea its bad but there have been tons of others. This was more bad in a hilarious sort of way. That Mir/Cro Cop and Barao/Faber cards were way worse imo

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Yea its bad but there have been tons of others. This was more bad in a hilarious sort of way. That Mir/Cro Cop and Barao/Faber cards were way worse imo
Barao fighting alone is more entertaining than this entire card. Id rather watch a Nuvo Uniao sparring sessions over the crap i saw tonight.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Barao fighting alone is more entertaining than this entire card. Id rather watch a Nuvo Uniao sparring sessions over the crap i saw tonight.

In all honesty I shouldn't even comment because I didn't see the whole card so you're probably right. But what I did see was cool. Nothing was worse then Kongo cage humping Jordan or Lombard doing nothing against Boetsch with all the hype coming in to that fight

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@Roman Brady So tell me wise man. What sense does it make coming in out of shape with terrible conditioning against a wrestler of all fighters(regardless if he is subpar like Hammill)?

Change

All Star
Daps
wow.

KOTN: Kim. FOTN: Assuncao vs. Dillashaw. No SOTN "due to unsportsmanlike conduct,"

They're really going after Palhares. Of course Roman Brady knew better than the rest of though. :blink:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
wow.

KOTN: Kim. FOTN: Assuncao vs. Dillashaw. No SOTN "due to unsportsmanlike conduct,"

They're really going after Palhares. Of course Roman Brady knew better than the rest of though. :blink:

Paul Harris's reaction when he found out:

hulkpalhares.gif

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
In all honesty I shouldn't even comment because I didn't see the whole card so you're probably right. But what I did see was cool. Nothing was worse then Kongo cage humping Jordan or Lombard doing nothing against Boetsch with all the hype coming in to that fight
your talking about specific fights now.
1381368598294.gif

:russ: at Joe Silva's face

he looks like he just saw a car wreck :russ: