TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
UFC_Fight_Night_28_Teixeira_vs._Bader_Poster.jpg

Date: September 4, 2013

Venue: Mineirinho Arena

Broadcast: FOX Sports 1, Facebook

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
There are only 3 fights I care about on this card.

Same here.

You have to favor Glover in the main event, a more well rounded skillset and experience. Yet, I wouldn't count out Bader as he does have a lot of power and good wrestling. If Glover does win, it wouldn't surprise me if he is next in line for Jon Jones.

Okami/Jacare is a really good match-up at MW. If Jacare can get past Okami, he inches closer towards a title shot at MW.

Benavidez/Formiga is an important fight at FW. Joseph could earn himself a rematch with Might Mouse with a win, he is the 2nd best FW imo and has looked good in his victories since the title loss.

Change

All Star
Daps
The whole card will be good. All the guys come to fight for the most part. Even if some aren't names. There's also quite a few prospects on the card. A lot of the undefeated guys/champs from Jungle Fights are on this card and could be future stars.

Plus any card with Jacare is a plus. Even he wins I'd have him as the next contender after Belfort.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
dont even care enough about this card to put any money down. trash card :pacspit:

had to put coli cash down :aicmon:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I have:

- Glover via 2nd round sub
- Jacare via decision [he's the better striker and I don't see Okami holding him down for 3 rounds]
- Joe B via destruction [1st round TKO]

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I've never heard of half the fighters on the card :heh: It's free though, so I'm not complaining.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Same here.

You have to favor Glover in the main event, a more well rounded skillset and experience. Yet, I wouldn't count out Bader as he does have a lot of power and good wrestling. If Glover does win, it wouldn't surprise me if he is next in line for Jon Jones.

Okami/Jacare is a really good match-up at MW. If Jacare can get past Okami, he inches closer towards a title shot at MW.

Benavidez/Formiga is an important fight at FW. Joseph could earn himself a rematch with Might Mouse with a win, he is the 2nd best FW imo and has looked good in his victories since the title loss.

Ever since a washed tito subbed bader in the first he hasn't meant shyt. The one area he excels in (wrestling), he abandons because he want to be hendo lite I expect glover to sub him easily in the first. The real fighter you should not count out is Okami. He has a way of demoralizing and making guys look ordinary. He could do that to jac. Jac should keep it standing since his striking is improved and better. Benevidez should win easily over formiga and get another shot at mouse

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I put money on Okami but I'm pretty apprhensive about it. Jacare might be a little to athletic for Okami. I'm just hoping Okami can make it a boring grind em out fight and make Jacare look ordinary.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I put money on Okami but I'm pretty apprhensive about it. Jacare might be a little to athletic for Okami. I'm just hoping Okami can make it a boring grind em out fight and make Jacare look ordinary.

A bet on Okami makes a lot of sense. I could see either fighter winning, how is Jacare almost a -300 favorite?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
A bet on Okami makes a lot of sense. I could see either fighter winning, how is Jacare almost a -300 favorite?
Yeah the odds really did it for me I couldnt pass it up. Plus Okami has done well for me in the past. At MW besides really the top few he should never really be an Underdog. I'm guessing the fight being in Brazil possibly played a factor.