UFC FN Las Vegas On ESPN+ [9/16 at 10 pm ET] “Noche UFC” (Alexa Grasso/Valentina Shevchenko II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Event: Noche UFC “Grasso vs. Shevchenko 2”
Date: Sat., Sept. 16, 2023
Broadcast: ESPN+
Start Time: 7 p.m. ET Prelims | 10 p.m. ET Main Card

Noche UFC Main Event On ESPN+:

125 lbs.: Alexa Grasso vs. Valentina Shevchenko

Noche UFC Main Card On ESPN+ (10 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Jack Della Maddalena vs. Kevin Holland
135 lbs.: Terrence Mitchell vs. Raul Rosas Jr.
155 lbs.: Christos Giagos vs. Daniel Zellhuber
145 lbs.: Fernando Padilla vs. Kyle Nelson

Noche UFC Prelims Under Card On ESPN+ (7 p.m. ET):

115 lbs.: Loopy Godinez vs. Elise Reed
185 lbs.: Josh Fremd vs. Roman Kopylov
125 lbs.: Edgar Chairez vs. Daniel Lacerda
125 lbs.: Tracy Cortez vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius
155 lbs.: Alex Reyes vs. Charlie Campbell
115 lbs.: Josefine Knutsson vs. Marnic Mann

*Fight card, bout order and number of fights remain subject to change.*

200w.gif

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just don’t see Valentina being aggressive enough to beat Grasso.

profound

technique
Daps
I rewatched the fight, Val is being delusional by blaming the kick. She was getting hit and the main threat she offered was takedowns and round 4 was when Alexa began stuffing them. The kick reminded me of when Brock threw a standing hammerfist at Cain. He was crowded against the fence, desperate, out of options, and I don’t think he thought it would work, it was more on some “get the hell away from me!” :pachaha:

For Val to say she won all the rounds when she got rocked in the 1st means she either didn’t watch the fight or is straight up delusional.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if she needs aggression, but she can definitely stop with the spinning shyt this time around

Her style of fighting is based on opponents being scared of her because of her physical prowess. Alexa showed neither mattered. Valentina has to finish her and her slow output and patient counter game is not getting it done

L2014

Banned
Daps
Her style of fighting is based on opponents being scared of her because of her physical prowess. Alexa showed neither mattered. Valentina has to finish her and her slow output and patient counter game is not getting it done
You saying she a one trick pony and might go out like like Rhonda?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That Mexican boxing was giving Val problems. She's gonna have to solve that puzzle first.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I voted Shevchenko, but Grasso is definitely live. . .I won't be surprised if she retains the title

I hope Holland starches JDM!

profound

technique
Daps
grasso getting slept lol

u really put alexa grasso in there with the lauren murphy’s & jessica eye’s of the division? when val didn’t come close the first time, and actually tried to take striking out of the equation?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
u really put alexa grasso in there with the lauren murphy’s & jessica eye’s of the division? when val didn’t come close the first time, and actually tried to take striking out of the equation?
the theme of the last two years in UFC across all divisions has been long standing champs getting complacent ijs

there's champs that can bounce back and get back into their zone and those that can't :manny: